The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

So, What's new with gold?

As you have noticied Im sure, the board is not a gold copy of the previous. What is the difference? All I notice is that the pictures look a little different.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. The only difference I can see is the graphics.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

the graphics have changed even more today. I wonder what else is in store?

OHHH i notice that in the bottom left corner of the messages there is a dot that shows if the user is online or not

ogar, thats always been a feature of our forum software though before it was not as obvious.

To be honest there is not that much difference between gold and what we were running (Release Candidate 4) The main difference is the graphics. The graphics are quite big and bloated I know and I am going to be putting some of our old ones back in shortly. Eventually the whole forum needs a new design, but for now I'll just put in the old graphics and work on finding a designer

The biggest advantage in the gold upgrade is firstly there is now official support for version 3 from Jelsoft. Should anything go wrong they will help.

Secondly, MANY bug fixes. Most would not have been noticed, but there were some security fixes also.. See http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98194 for more info.

The other advantage is now that we are gold, I can start to hack in some extra things, as more hacks begin to be made. Top x posters, unanswered etc.

Sheesh, lots to do.........
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

I like the new big graphics...i like change in my life so maybe thats it ..lol