Thread: Exercise Tracking Software

Hybrid View

Wannabebig New Member

Exercise Tracking Software

I am new to the world of bodybuilding and would like to be in a position to track my performance as best as possible. I have searched on the web but most of the results that are returned is for sites that expect payment without first giving me a chance to evaluate the software.

The best free software that I have found to date is ExerTrack. I am quite impressed, but would still like to have feedback from individuals that have the experience to evaluate the software.

i never used anytype of softwear...my advice is to take advantage of the training journal section on this site, not only can you track your workout but you got experinced people giveing you advice....now if only i could start my journal back up ill be set
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

I only use an Excel spreadsheet to record the weights used on every session ad fitday to keep track of calories and macros.
    Edgar V.

So you don't wanna get big, do you?

----------------------------------------

"If your arm measurement is currently 13 inches, you are worrying about the wrong things. Quit comparing to others, quit worrying about little details, get your ass in the gym, work as hard as you can, then go eat something. Repeat until huge." - Paul Stagg

"There is no miracle "look good" diet/pill other than determination and commitment" - geoffgarcia

"Freaking lift to get bigger, or stronger, or better at your damn sport, and quit worrying about weather or not your arm is 16 inches or 16.2 inches." - Paul Stagg

"If you want to look like Brad Pitt go run a marathon or something." - Severed Ties

"I only use an Excel spreadsheet to record the weights used on every session ad fitday to keep track of calories and macros."-Edgarmex

I'm the same way, but I use it to track body weight and times on my cardio as well.
    Last edited by maverick9614; 03-02-2004 at 09:29 PM.