Thread: best waist slimming excersices

best waist slimming excersices

does anyone know the best excersice that in combination with cardio will help slim your waist? obliques especially.

Diet and cardio (but mostly diet) will slim your waist. Ab excercises will strenghten and make grow your abs.
    Edgar V.

So you don't wanna get big, do you?

----------------------------------------

"If your arm measurement is currently 13 inches, you are worrying about the wrong things. Quit comparing to others, quit worrying about little details, get your ass in the gym, work as hard as you can, then go eat something. Repeat until huge." - Paul Stagg

"There is no miracle "look good" diet/pill other than determination and commitment" - geoffgarcia

"Freaking lift to get bigger, or stronger, or better at your damn sport, and quit worrying about weather or not your arm is 16 inches or 16.2 inches." - Paul Stagg

"If you want to look like Brad Pitt go run a marathon or something." - Severed Ties

You can't spot reduce fat. A calorie deficit and weight loss is the only thing that will slim your waist. Abdominal and oblique exercises like weighted crunches and twisting weighted crunches will hit the muscles in that area.

You could use a combination of abSolve and Lipoderm which purport to spot reduce fat, and which there are MANY positive reviews of.

Aside from that, I have found that doing side bends, standing twists, windmills with a pole on my back tones and shrinks my waist. Obviously this is counter popular opinion and I have no studies that this does anything and I'm sure some would say its against the laws of physiology....all I can say is when I do it, my waist shrinks...I don't know, nor car why...it just does. 2-300 per side each day yields significant results for me within a month.

I'm guessing you could do 2-300 of almost anything a day and the calories burned would lead to a reduction in bodyfat. It would definitely carb/water deplete you.

Last time I looked at what those spot reducers did, all they were doing was spot reducing subcutaneous water stores...not fat. But who knows, maybe they came up with something new. Last I remember they were hella expensive too.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Try Ab vaccums, suck in your stomach as hard as you can (trying to touch your backbone) and hold it for 20 seconds, do this a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by ElPietro
    I'm guessing you could do 2-300 of almost anything a day and the calories burned would lead to a reduction in bodyfat. It would definitely carb/water deplete you.
    I'm not sweating when I do these....2-300 of them ya don't break a sweat and only takes 5-10 minutes...I would hardly attribute this to any reduction in bodyfat or water weight...
    I adjust my diet for exercise that I do.
    (for every 10 minutes I spend in the gym I add an additional 75 calories to my daily intake)

Quote Originally Posted by ElPietro
    Last time I looked at what those spot reducers did, all they were doing was spot reducing subcutaneous water stores...not fat. But who knows, maybe they came up with something new. Last I remember they were hella expensive too.
    one address subcutaneous FAT the other does visceral ... one does have a dieuretic in it as well.
    Also they aren't that expensive...unless you think 30$ for a months supply is a lot....

Just to clarify when I said you can't spot reduce fat I meant by exercise alone, with the products geoff mentioned it should be possible.

Shaver of Secret Places baldguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyrulez
    Try Ab vaccums, suck in your stomach as hard as you can (trying to touch your backbone) and hold it for 20 seconds, do this a bunch
    :withstupi
    -Baldguy

Newest member of the WBBB

If God is a woman, he better wear a thong.

Hookt on foniks wurkd for me.

arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard...
    -BigCorey