Thread: strength suits

Wannabebig Member

strength suits

Have any of you seen one of those weighted suits? They are just shorts and a vest that strap on tight so they dont fall off or bounce everywhere and they have small well placed weights for balance. I think with all the weights added you can add up to 50lbs of weight. I was wondering if i went jogging in one of those will I see gains? I jog from time to time and I was thinking this might help build some muscle while i'm getting cut from running. Anyone have their say about these suits, do they work well and are they worth getting.
    Last edited by crab; 02-27-2004 at 05:52 PM.

Wannabebig Member
    would prolly be very bad for your legs/joints and would damage them. Running is high impact as it is.

This sounds like it would be cool to try for chinups, because holding a 45lb dumbell between my legs is annoying, and I can't stand the belt and chain, something about having a 45lb plate dangling freely inches from my nuts is discomforting

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    Dont worry about the chain and plate dangling against your nuts. Just chalk them up and form a callous like the rest of us.

Lol!
    Burritos are the bomb for bulking!
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Deadlift: PR 1@440, Goal 1@450
    Squat: PR 1@375, Goal 1@400
    Bench: PR 2@275, Goal 1@300