Thread: My whack cutting plan diet

My whack cutting plan diet

Attempting a cut soon and after a hearty bulking cycle its not so easy. Im up to over 200lbs (205 this morning) and estimate my bf at around 10- 13%- still cut and defined on my arms, legs and chest but I now have a '4 pack' instead of a six. I tend to hold fat in my 'spare tire' area, mainly my lower back giving me funky saddle bags. (Anyone else feel my pain?)
    Anyways, heres today feeding, which may look like alot but is actually about 500-1000 calories less than I 'usually' eat.

breakfast: 2 Banana's, Cheese, cottage, lowfat (1-2% fat) 40% Bran Flakes, NFS
    meal 2(post-wrkout): Chicken breast, 3 egg wanna-be burrito
    meal 3: Bread, wheat or cracked wheat, low-calorie Mayonnaise-type salad dressing(1 tbsp), chicken breast
    meal 4: 2 tbsp Peanut butter, 2 chicken breasts.
    meal 5: 2 scoop whey protein shake

Im estimating my caloric intake is around 2500-2600 perr day, with around 200-300 grams of protien. Last I bothered to count calories It was around 150 carbs as well, with about 100 gram fat.
    Im planning on gradually getting down to around 2000 per day and coupled with 3 cardio days a week jogging 2-3 miles per session Im hoping this does the trick. Im lifting 3 days a week as well with the compound lifts and some minor supplemental ones- dips, etc.
    Im thinking around 185-190 and Ill be shredded... I know this time last year at 180 and had 8% bf and Im thinking Ive put on about 10-12lbs of muscle since with a little help from my friends. *heh*
    any advice anyone? How does my diet and cutting plan sound?

Quote Originally Posted by kingmetal
    How does my diet and cutting plan sound?
    Sounds okay and stuff, but I'd also recommend Lipoderm-Y on cutting.

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=105

Apply it to specifically your lower abdominals, that way you won't have to have as low a BF % to get back your ripped-ness. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidyourDuke
    Sounds okay and stuff, but I'd also recommend Lipoderm-Y on cutting.

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=105

Apply it to specifically your lower abdominals, that way you won't have to have as low a BF % to get back your ripped-ness. Just a thought.
    I believe that the use of Lipoderm still reduces BF%, it just attacks different fat stores then diet and cardio mostly does.

Quote Originally Posted by kingmetal
    meal 5: 2 scoop whey protein shake
    You should have some whole food protein here, and some fat if possible. Maybe you could use some cottage cheese and a handful of peanuts?

Quote Originally Posted by defcon
    I believe that the use of Lipoderm still reduces BF%, it just attacks different fat stores then diet and cardio mostly does.
    Okay, I meant it is topically-applied targeted fat-loss, so at least he won't look as emaciated in some areas as others.