The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

High Protein Low Carb Cutting Diet

Here is what I have been eating this week.I will switch it some next week. I am only cutting for one month.

Breakfast- two eggs with cheese, two bacon, one sausage link.

Snack- Can Tuna with one tablespoon real mayonnaise and one hard boiled egg

Lunch- two chicken breast or steak

Snack- Can Tuna with one tablespoon real mayonnaise and one hard boiled egg

Snack- three tablespoons of peanuts, Jell-O

Snack-Flank steak with mushrooms and bacon

My goal is to lose my last 10-15 pounds of stored energy. I workout with weights 4 times per week. I do cardio 3 times per week for 45 minutes.

I think my calories are pretty low, but that is what works best for me for weight loss. Also, the fat amount is high but that is also part of my CKD. I do however try to take a good amount of EFA instead of saturated. I am also drinking one gallon or more of water per day.

Supplements
    Multivitamin
    ECA
    Green Tea pills
    Fish Oil caps

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Just one last rep!
    Looks pretty good. I would rather see a little sat fat drop. Maybe some turkey bacon or other meat. It does seam rather low on the calories but hey whatever works.
    You might look into CLA and definitly Flax Oil.

A little fiber and some veggies if you can stand them. Just a 1/2 serving of oats might be good. I never went for the 0 carb plan.

Are you eating dinner?

You should have no problem loosing 10lbs if you keep up the cardio and lifting. Watch your energy level. At least keep it up enough to lift descent.
    Good luck!

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I really don't give a **** I'm gonna eat em both!
    Height: 69" Weight: 205 BF% about 15
    Chest: 47 Biceps: 16.5
    Waist: 34 Thigh: 26
    Calves: 16.5 Neck: 16.25
    Wrist: 7 Ankle: 8.5
    Main Supplements are: Various proteins (200-250g/day) Aminos, Glutamine, Creatine, Vitamins. Best way to put on muscle? Lift as heavy as possible. Consume lots of protein and carbs around workout. Biggest weakness is hamstring and lower back. Working on DL.

Journal in progress

what's your weight? How many cals is that and what's the macro breakdown?
    Edgar V.

So you don't wanna get big, do you?

----------------------------------------

"If your arm measurement is currently 13 inches, you are worrying about the wrong things. Quit comparing to others, quit worrying about little details, get your ass in the gym, work as hard as you can, then go eat something. Repeat until huge." - Paul Stagg

"There is no miracle "look good" diet/pill other than determination and commitment" - geoffgarcia

"Freaking lift to get bigger, or stronger, or better at your damn sport, and quit worrying about weather or not your arm is 16 inches or 16.2 inches." - Paul Stagg

"If you want to look like Brad Pitt go run a marathon or something." - Severed Ties

175-180

Macro- I take in about 75-125 grams of fat, 150-160 protein and less then 30 grams carbs. I usually eat alot more. The diet I outlined above is for this week only so the macro may be way off.