The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Tiredly going Insane

School, Track, Job !!How do You do it!!!

Okay i go tto school and od track and work a job also. My diet usually consists of this (cutting)
    Meal 1: Protien SHake with flax someitmes oats also (if i have time) (6:30
    Meal 2: Protien Shake (9:15)
    Pre Workout Shake: 1 Scoop Swole V.2, 1 Teaspoon Glutamine, and 1 scoop whey (10:45)
    Post Workout: 2 Scoops Whey, 1 teaspoon glutamine (12:15)
    Meal 3: Chicken Sandwich on 2 slices wheat bread (12:45)
    Meal 4: Before Track i eat peanut butter sandwich. No jelly jus peanut butter (3:00)
    Meal 5: Now after track: 1 scoop Swole V.2, 1 teaspoon glutamine, 1 peanut butter sandwich. (5:30)
    Meal 6: at around 10 (when i get off work) i eat a protien bar. (10:15)

TO mea i think im takin in to many carbs but my time is running out very quick. I originally had chicken in there. Basically all im eatting is shakes and sandwiches. What can i put in meal 3: that is quick and easy. Also Meal 4, but remember this is before track i eat it for the energy.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Tiredly going Insane
    Also ive been losin weight, but since track has started teh diet has altered drastically.

Tiredly going Insane
    Okay ive revised it jus a little. Nothin to big

Meal 6: is cottage cheese and an apple. Meal 5 is tuna sandwich. i jus need to get of meal 4 and change it with something else.

Tiredly going Insane
    also the shake with meal 5

Damn you drink a lot of shakes. Instead of saying your changes...editing your first post would be more helpful. If you could breakdown how many calories you're intaking from what it would be a great help. Off the bat it looks like you're taking in too much protein and not enough fats or carbs since you rely so much on shakes. I'm against drinking so many shakes each day. It's not only expensive it's also unnecessary. Make a diet that consists of real food mostly and maybe one or two shakes...one before or after you workout and one when you wake up or before you go to sleep. Rely on Tuna, Chicken, Salmon, Nuts, Cottage Cheese for protein. For carbs, oats is good but stuff like wheat bread and pasta, fruits, vegetables are good too. For fat...flax and peanuts is what comes to mind quickly. If you don't know what it's in everything your eating...www.fitday.com is a great place to help you keep track of what you're eating as well as look up nutritional values. It seems like your diet has been working for you...but you should be going by your bf...not only by your total weight.
    Last edited by Deathwish; 03-10-2004 at 10:05 PM.

Tiredly going Insane
    i drink 2 shakes as a meal, and a pre workout/post workout shake.