ive been working out/dieting for a while (4.5months) and realized my routine is absolute crap. ive lost about 60-70lbs and. im now going to do wbb#1. im 6'3, about 220. i figure i want to get to around 190-200 by summer time. ive looked around at stuff and still have some questions.....
1. on the chest/back day should i add in flys? or just leave it at 3 exercises?
2. which grip is the chin-up? i looked at some videos but it was hard to tell how they were holding it. should i do it on the "assisted machine" if i cannot do them yet (im still weak and fat), cut them out until i can do them, or substitute something else? im not sure if i can do them as i have not tried.
3. is this what they mean by "barbell rows"? http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...ntOverRow.html
4. is this what they mean by standing lateral raises? http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...eralRaise.html
5. what is a french press (for triceps)?
6. it seems as if the deadlift would work more my legs than my back?
thanks for clearing any of this up!