Thread: Need some help / good input.

Wannabebig New Member

Need some help / good input.

Ok, I am looking to bulk up my chest...Wanna get my chest an inch bigger, and my ab area in inch smaller. Someone challenged me and said I couldnt, so I will show them I can. Right now, I go to the gym 5-6 days a week, and just lift. I do usually 3 reps of whatever I do on heavy weight in order to bulk up more. So, what do you all suggest I do to bulk up my chest and tone down my abs? What excersises should I do, how much weight how many reps, how many times a week etc. Of course I know the basics just some more input would be good, cause wanna get this done ASAP. Thanks.

PS: Dunno if it matters or not, but im 6'3 230 lbs.

Shouldn't make a challenge unless you know how to do it. That's probably my best input.

As for the bet, slimming the midsection while gaining anywhere is next to impossible in my opinion. I think your best bet would be to up your cals and add a couple inches to your chest, then go on a cut to lose the stomach. Calories are more important than the training I think.

Wannabebig New Member
    more!

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfLiberty
    . Calories are more important than the training I think.

I'd give wbb#1 a try, your whole body will grow. A strong bulking diet will get you to where you need to be. However, it will be hard to reduce fat while gaining mass. I'm assuming you're a beginner so it still may be possible.

PS: Don't say "tone"
    Last edited by Jasonl; 03-13-2004 at 10:05 PM.

If you're a beginner it's surely possible as Jason said. However, 5-6 days in the gym? You have to consume a lot of cals for that. What is your daily caloric intake?