The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Finally got the guts

click on the link to see my photos. just remember that i am very obese

Hi!
    Visit my online photo album called: "My Album"

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid3906437

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Your calves are gonna look crazy when you drop some fat, they look pretty strong now and will look stronger after some of the fat comes off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedicated
    Your calves are gonna look crazy when you drop some fat, they look pretty strong now and will look stronger after some of the fat comes off.
    I was thinking the same thing. Good job on getting the ball rolling; you're already done with the hardest step - getting started.
    My Journal

First Bulk Complete:
    September 16, 2003 (165 lbs, ~12% bf) -> March 7, 2004 (198 lbs. ~13% bf)

Current Status: Cutting

I can see it now, ogar at 300lbs 8%.

Thanks...my claves are the only thing that has any type of defination on my body. Must of come from hauling my lard ass around..lol

Don't be so hard on yourself man. If you work hard, you're probably going to see some big changes before long. Good luck.
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.

ogar-you seriously need to quit dissing yourself.

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briancurran01
    ogar-you seriously need to quit dissing yourself.
    Why not? I diss myself all the time for modivation, I don't know it works for me

Quote Originally Posted by Jada
    Why not? I diss myself all the time for modivation, I don't know it works for me
    You put yourself down enough, and you start to believe it.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

wants to be sexy
    yikes nice calfs, what exercises have u been doin on them or are u just blessed with havin large calfs because i work out on my calfs and dont really feel strain and theres no real progress.

wow that big kevin trasnformation is impressive

hope u reach ur goal

You should do a search for BigKevin20's before and after pics.

They'd be a good inspiration to you.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

I am sure you will make it man. Just stay strong and never give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Patrick
    You should do a search for BigKevin20's before and after pics.

They'd be a good inspiration to you.
    Here ya go!

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=25173

If that happens i am putting a call in to Vince McMahon!

You've definitely got some good mass judging my your leg pics. Those calves are awesome! Stick with what you are doing man and you'll be awesome!
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Dude, hang on to these pics. You are gonna be amazed when you look back a year from now and see that youve dropped 50-100lbs and look great
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

To be 100% honest - based on your self description, I was expecting worse. Like the others, I think you are too hard on yourself. It's not going to happen over night, but you have the motivation and you have the support ... no doubt you'll achieve your goals. At least you better achieve them, or I'll look bad, and then I'll have to hunt you down.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

Is that a tattoo of Calvin on your arm?
    You kick ass.

Yeah dont put yourself down . Im also still in the "Before" stage and everyone here has been in some sort of before stage the key is your doing something about it now. Keep up the good work.
    Glad Im weak because I never have to worry in the gym because my 5 pound plates are always there.!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DenimDemon
    Is that a tattoo of Calvin on your arm?
    You kick ass.
    Yes it is. Its Clavin being shocked..it was to have Hobbs but at the time i did not have enough money for the complete tatttoo and i just never got around to finish it.

thanks i got my calve work out from here http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/ go to training exercises then click on the hardcore training, then the clave exercise

Neollagnailati
    I have faith in you. Heck, you've already lost 20 pounds without any sort of gimmicks. Also, it looks like your vbb is kicking mine's butt from your icon.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianGalleon
    I have faith in you. Heck, you've already lost 20 pounds without any sort of gimmicks. Also, it looks like your vbb is kicking mine's butt from your icon.

Actually i have lost 29 so far. I hit a wall last week but i changed some things around and the weight is dropping off again. i guess i should update the stat. Also that VBB pic is not mine. I wanted a new avatar and just took the largest VBB i could find.

Start hitting the weights NOW. Have been absent from this board for a WHILE. You are in fact very obese, barely any definition of muscle....if any at all.

Now, dont read this, cry and go attack a tub of ice cream. This **** is what we call constructive criticism. You obviously are here to improve yourself so I'll tell it like it is. There isnt anything on the market that is gonna make you slimmer if you yourself are not commited. You're gonna have a LONG journey ahead of you. Try to keep yourself motivated by remembering all the time people have made fun of you, calling you "lard ass" or what not...they may not be saying it to your face, but most likely behind your back. Do you wanna stay like that for the rest of your life? Go out and do something about it....good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi17
    Start hitting the weights NOW. Have been absent from this board for a WHILE. You are in fact very obese, barely any definition of muscle....if any at all.

Now, dont read this, cry and go attack a tub of ice cream. This **** is what we call constructive criticism. You obviously are here to improve yourself so I'll tell it like it is. There isnt anything on the market that is gonna make you slimmer if you yourself are not commited. You're gonna have a LONG journey ahead of you. Try to keep yourself motivated by remembering all the time people have made fun of you, calling you "lard ass" or what not...they may not be saying it to your face, but most likely behind your back. Do you wanna stay like that for the rest of your life? Go out and do something about it....good luck man.
    dude. THis is what you call constructive criticism. SHEESH sounds more like you are slamming him. Takes a lot to do what he did putting his pictures up here. I for one think your comments have no place here.