Thread: 64x64 Avatars

64x64 Avatars

Does anyone know where I can find some avatars of that size, so that I can post them up on this site? All the ones I have & try to attach they say that it's too big.

Maybe some cool-lookin X-Men avatars like Nightcrawler, Colossus, Wolverine, Cyclops, etc.

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Big J
    Southern Pride !

Well you could resize the bigger ones you are looking at.

64 x 64 probably is smaller than most, but I don’t like the idea of large avatars. They are not only too overpowering in the thread but also add to slow page loading..

If you post some larger ones I would be happy to resize..
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Thanks for the offer Hulk! Much Appreciated.

But most of my avatars are in my "MY PICTURES" folder in my computer. I dont know how to post them up???

Resizing? How do you do that? I'm an idiot when it comes to puters, so I really have no idea to do it.

I like you avatar. I like the marvel comics, like X-Men & The Hulk. Maybe you could find a few in that category & let me look at them. Then I could find one I like & let you resize. If it wouldnt be too much trouble I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Southern Pride !

"Time to play the game" TheGame's Avatar
    Big J if you go to http://www.irfanview.com they have a cool free download to resize pics
    "No maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself." Rocky 4
    " You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!" Rocky

Well you know how to attach them to a post right? Posts allow a 100k attachment.

Either that or email them to me..

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Well you know how to attach them to a post right? Posts allow a 100k attachment.

Either that or email them to me..
    Thanks Hulk. Yeah I do know how to attatch them to an email. I'll send them to you through e-mail. I'm fixinta check to see if your email add is in your profile, if not I geuss you'll haveta PM it to me.

Thanks in Advance,
    Big J

P.S. -- Couldnt find your email. Give me a PM or I'll just tell ya mine. Would really appreciate it.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Big J; 02-27-2004 at 04:47 AM.
    Southern Pride !

Send em to daniel@wannabebig.com with "resize avatar" in the title. (I get lots of spam!)

Sent ya an email
    Southern Pride !

Wannabebig Member
    how about this one
    my personal favorite.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tallwithbrneyez; 02-28-2004 at 07:01 PM.

And yet you aren't using it!

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Big J, I will check tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Big J, I will check tonight.
    A'aight man. I titled it like you told me to "resize avatars". Let me know if you got the letter. My email has been f'n up here lately, so I might haveta send it again.

Later Bro,
    J
    Southern Pride !

considering I get about 300 spam a day I had a load stuck up there.

I seen it now will take a look soon. Gotta get the updates done first

Hulk,

Just checkin to see if you've had time to fool w/ em yet. Havent gotten an email from ya yet, so was just makin sure.

Later Bro,
    J
    Southern Pride !

Hulk, you ever get around to foolin w/ my email???

If you too busy it's no big deal I geuss. I just havent got that email yet.

Later Bro,
    J
    Southern Pride !