Thread: Stop waiting to make your order

Phatboy

Stop waiting to make your order

Hey everyone. Just made my first order on ALN. I have been waiting until I ran out of my current supply of supps before ordering, however, I was still on the fence regarding using them as my source for supps. I said screw it, and decided to support them and buy their product. I ordered creatine, nitrean, and opticen, and within a few hours, received an email from Chris himself saying that my order had been shipped. That, my friends, is service.

I will update this when I receive my shipment, and give my opinions on the products themselves, but just based on the service I have received already, I will be a customer of ALN for as long as they continue to sell supps.

If you aren't sure about ordering from them, just do it. The service alone will make it worth it.

phatmike, wait till you see how fast the delivery is!
    I ordered some stuff on a monday and it was at my door on tuesday!

Service is real great here. Free shirt is cool too:-D

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys.

One word of caution, the gentleman lives in Arizona, it will take 6-7 days for his shipment to get there. He is almost on the other end of the country.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Thanks for the order and comments.

Keep us updated on what you think of the products!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

At Large is definitely a stand up company!
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    I ordered my second order of Nitrean. Got a little longer than my first order. I remember ordering on Sunday and got it on Thurs. I ordered my scond Nitrean on Saturday March 6, and it didn't come until this Tuesday, March 18. So basically the length depends on how well Canada Post runs. These days, it's been running pretty crappy.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Yes, until we setup an Canadian distributor (which we would like to be able to do by the end of this year), shipping to Canada will be a bit of a thorn in our side.

A note on the personal service issue. Both Dan and I are 100% in on making AtLarge the best nutritional supplement company on the market. Our personal commitment to you, our customers, is that we will only offer the finest products on the market that really work, and we will treat our customers like family. We go above and beyond the standard retail call of duty to assist our customers. This site is a perfect example of that.

Thanks again to everyone who has ordered, and those of you who have not, please give us a shot! We promise you will not be sorry!

i got my order the next day! i live in Pa and i dont know if that had anything to do with it.

I just ordered Nitrean and Creatine500, looking forward to their arrival.

Phatboy
    I know that some of you guys are reporting getting product delivered the next day. This is for people in close proximity to VA. To determine how long it will take to get to you, go to
    http://www.ups.com/maps?loc=en_US

The origin zip code should be 22901. When you submit that info, it will bring up a map of the US with how long UPS ground takes to deliver things. If you are on the west coast..don't expect to get things in a day lol. Hope this helps.

Phatmike

I wannabebig!
    i ordered my product when i was in cali not knowing he was in va so ya it took 7 days but since im in nc i woulde xpect it to get here next day from now on!

when my Prolab creatine runs out i'm gonna give ALN's creatine 500 a try....geeez, looks like it'll only take 2 days for delivery?! cool!
    STATS:
    • 5'9"
    • ~185

The Big 3 (2 sets):
    Flat BB Bench 270
    Deadlift 355 (no belt/straps)
    Squat

Phatboy
    Received my order today. Will be posting my review of the prods next week. Can't wait to try them out.

Excellent, please do.

Phatboy
    All I can say is excellent! First impressions of the products are:

Opticen - Tastes awesome (I got the chocolate flavor) I have tried it with both milk and water, and either way it tasted good. It reminds me of cocoa puffs which is my favorite cereal lol. Mixed easily. I have tried several MRP in the past (most recent being myoplex, which I thought was pretty good) but this one just blows them away flavor wise. Overall 10/10.

Nitrean - Got the vanilla flavor (not because I like vanilla, I just wanted to mix things up flavor wise), and while I don't like it as much as the chocolate, it is probably the best vanilla I have tasted. Hard to explain, but it wasn't what I was expecting. It wasn't overly sweet like other vanilla flavored stuff I have tried. Again mixes easily, just as they claim. Overall 8/10. This would be 9/10, but I don't like vanilla as much as chocolate.

All I can say is that You guys have exceeded my expectations on all fronts!
    Good job

Excellent, thanks for your opinion!

I've been using Nitrean for a week and I'm still baffled as to how you guys got it to mix so well with just water and a spoon. Anyway, I love it, and I'm hooked on it now.

sweet. i'll have to buy me some nitrean soon... as soon as i can get $40 together lol i'm poor

That is great. We appreciate that you would consider spending what money you have with us.