Thread: Another question on shoulder's(Bet your gettin' sick o me lol)

Another question on shoulder's(Bet your gettin' sick o me lol)

I suffer from what i call SSS, ****ty Shoulder Syndrome. My shoulder's r proper rounded, flat and crap and i'm sure this is annoyin' for a lot o people! I've already had military press suggested by Anthony(thanx dude) but is theur anythin that focuses more on the shoulders for help gettin em seriously squared off and broadened? thanx again

Peace

6'1" 175
    Military Presses and food. Try it for a month.
    Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f**king big television.

I did dumbbell shoulder presses and lateral raises for a year, and my shoulders sucked. I have since added military presses as my primary shoulder exercise and well... my shoulders still suck, but they've improved much MUCH more in the past couple months than they ever did before.
    I kept getting stronger with the DB's, but nothing added mass like the barbell.

i've been lifting on and off for a couple months.. started trying serious now.. but i kno for myself and even had people tell me that my shoulders have gotten bigger.. all i do is shoulder press on a smith machine and shoulder shrugs with a curl bar of a bench bar..

Wannabebig Member
    Mil Press, then throw in a set of Mil Press using dumbells. Also, if you want to get BIG, make sure your doing high weight LOW reps.. I cant stress that enough..

coolness

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    you cant change the shape of your muscles only the size of them, i have round shoulders also and since ive started training them they have remaind round im just getting them bigger and they are looking better

but focus on a complete shoulder routine ususing military press for over all shoulder development, side laterals for the outsides of the shoulders, rear delt flyes for the back part of the shoulders and front raises for the front delt muscle
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

Only foo fight man in kilt The Celt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCorey75
    you cant change the shape of your muscles only the size of them, i have round shoulders also and since ive started training them they have remaind round im just getting them bigger and they are looking better

but focus on a complete shoulder routine ususing military press for over all shoulder development, side laterals for the outsides of the shoulders, rear delt flyes for the back part of the shoulders and front raises for the front delt muscle
    Thats the way I do it and my shoulders feel and look wider every day!

With the military press, I've read it's good to alternate between barbell and dumbbell because of something to do with stress on the rotator cuffs. I think I read that in some non-bodybuilding men's health rag... notoriously unreliable but, sometimes trinkets of good information do pop up. I've tried it and have liked the results so far but, prefer barbell.

Also, you could switch out side lateral raises for upright rows, those are especially good at broadening your delts.

"Always find something to fuel your growth, and know that each rep brings you closer to your goal." - Tommi Thorvildsen

Beloved, gaze in thine own heart,
    The holy tree is blooming there.
    -- W. B. Yeats

Ná nocht d'fhiacla go bhféadfair an greim do bhreith.
    - An old Celtic proverb.