The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jtyrell's First Pics

Last edited by JTyrell710; 04-18-2004 at 09:25 AM.
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

the bi looks a lot more peaked when pumped, and the tri's look better but oh well.
    just thought i'd mention- right now, i am on... ZMA - not even a multi.., out of whey, out of creatine
    any comments would be appreciated greatly tho
    Last edited by JTyrell710; 03-18-2004 at 09:27 AM.
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

- women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

looking lean bro from what I can see. You need to just EAT EAT EAT AND LIFT LIFT LIFT

what about REST REST REST?
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

That second picture, looks like you have jaundice.
    ...whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government,...

Quote Originally Posted by JTyrell710
    what about REST REST REST?
    That too.

dont be shy i need some criticism here
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

You want criticism?

You're tall and skinny and you need to bulk.

There, happy?
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Surfing in Canberra Big Brother's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Patrick
    You want criticism?

There, happy?
    NAAASSSTY!
    Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him a super-callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Patrick
    You want criticism?

There, happy?

there we go.. lay it on!
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

I doubt many people could get to narcissus' shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Exnor
    I doubt many people could get to narcissus' shape.
    wrong thread? seems totally irrelevant to the topic

Eat a ton of the right foods. Drink a ton of water. Lift a ton of weight. Finish up with tons of sleep. Keep in mind that the best "shape" are often held by those who dabble in anabolics. If you make the decision to do that, I hope you at least get educated about them first.
    ...whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government,...

Quote Originally Posted by Reinier
    wrong thread? seems totally irrelevant to the topic
    In the first post, he mentions wanting to be in narcissus shape.

*does a search for narcissus*

sorry didnt read the whole thing :shame:

6'1" 175
    That second picture, looks like you have jaundice.
    lol

Yeah, you need to eat. You're 6 feet tall but you can't tell from those pics. Mass, it will make you better in bball, don't be scared!
    Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f**king big television.

no doubt the narc has a figure not held by many, but I figure its not a bad long term goal.
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

dont be shy i need some criticism here
    You're too skinny, eat more. Don't be afraid to gain weight, just keep eating once you feel like you're ready to cut, do that next
    Right now you look little bellow average. No offence dude, I was this skinny too 5 years ago.
    self improvement is masturbation.. maybe self destruction is the answer - space monkey.

I'll be the first to admit im too skinny- i kno i dont eat as much as i should, but i eat plenty of calories a day, 2500 usually, but past week i've been eating 5-10 protein bars a day, no joke- i've been getting 3500-4500 calories and im still not gaining, im trying hard tho.. antek: no offense taken, i'm still a teenager- i think im around 8-15% bf not sure at all tho
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Go Nets
    I'll be the first to admit im too skinny- i kno i dont eat as much as i should, but i eat plenty of calories a day, 2500 usually, but past week i've been eating 5-10 protein bars a day, no joke- i've been getting 3500-4500 calories and im still not gaining, im trying hard tho.. antek: no offense taken, i'm still a teenager- i think im around 8-15% bf not sure at all tho

You finally up'd your diet, so stick with it. It'll come. I am a hardgainer too, but am overcoming it.
    Drop the protein bars - you are relying on them too much
    What does your diet look like?
    It should be ATLEAST 180/250/100 (protein/carb/fat) . But you sound like me. I was 6'3" and about 165. I was taking in 200/300/150 before I started to move any. Let us see your diet and lifting routine.
    Last edited by phatmonky; 03-18-2004 at 09:02 PM.

don't have enough time for a set routine yet, this summer i'll try to make one-- at my school its really hard to have the time to even lift a little. my diet looks like.. about 100 g protein/3-400 carbs/80g fat (if im lucky) Alot of my diet is junk- i'll have one good meal w/ chicken and lots of it, but thats as good as it gets.

If i drop the protein bars, i'm a goner for sure- theyre my main source of protein and fat (balance, caramel nut crunch) not to mention delicious
    Last edited by JTyrell710; 03-18-2004 at 09:05 PM.
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Go Nets
    don't have enough time for a set routine yet, this summer i'll try to make one-- at my school its really hard to have the time to even lift a little. my diet looks like.. about 100 g protein/3-400 carbs/80g fat (if im lucky) Alot of my diet is junk- i'll have one good meal w/ chicken and lots of it, but thats as good as it gets.

If i drop the protein bars, i'm a goner for sure- theyre my main source of protein and fat (balance, caramel nut crunch) not to mention delicious

Well good luck. No time for a eating right, or lifting right? Well, there's not much bodybuilding going on. Stick around, educate yourself to the max, and this summer you will be prepared to lift right.

I agree...protein is a bitch to get up..

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=Craig286

I barely got 133 g. of protein and thats with 3 protein shakes.

thats the plan phatmonkey
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by CraigVA286
    I agree...protein is a bitch to get up..

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=Craig286

I barely got 133 g. of protein and thats with 3 protein shakes.
    You could've easily gotten more. I mean if you dropped the 1/2 gallon of gatorade and replaced it with a couple cans of tuna you'd be at like 200g protein.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee