Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sexual morals

Hybrid View

sexual morals

The nature of this post is to dicuss and to help me understand different issues, not to make pervert jokes.

I was eating dinner with a girl, it was a date, it was in a nice resturant it was quite full, we had big burgers, it was alright,Ive only met her once before, she started talking about sex, the sex she have had and in what situations and with what and who, and I couldnt help feeling sligthly distugsted, now, I know this is a touchy subject, but I couldnt help feeling like it was watching an episode of sex in the city, this girl is also from a good home, educated and rich, she was sitting there and talking and talking and talking and talking about her sex life in public, like she was talking about the weather, like this issue was nothing, this was simply just an everyday thing.

Now Give me options.

1. Was she simply very down to earth and liberated, and its totally fine that your potensial future girlfriend has had oral sex with 10guys in 6months, this is all good healthy modern attitude of the modern strong woman.

2. Is she a girl that has sex with alot of people because her daddy left her early and she needs huggy bear.

3. Is it just normal, and I am old fashioned and conservative, the innocent girl that I am looking for does not exist, today its all sex sex sex sex, and that is good, that is a sign of a developed society.

4. The average looking girl can get sex anytime she wants anywhere she wants with anybody, even other girls, now am I jealous, because I havent been with that many girls, Ive lost like 5good years of that activity.

Now do I have the right to jugde her, I havent yet, but I still dont love the sex in the city thing, and you know how they always jugde the men they talk about, but how good are they? they are old and saggy and they smoke, what makes them so special.
    Last edited by Rock; 03-25-2004 at 02:41 PM.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Its hard to know. It could be any mix of your options. Really one could only know if he were there and could pay attention to other things about her.

Was she talking about this as in an attempt to impress you or seem desirable to you? Or was she more like, sharing whats on her mind in an honest and open way because shes uninhibited about this stuff?

I realise its not "normal" or "customary" to share sexual details on a first date but depending on the timing and atmosphere I dont really see why it *shouldn't* be.
    Last edited by Reinier; 03-25-2004 at 02:49 PM.

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    hit it and quit it

there is ho material and wife material

there is also a difference between class and innocence

there are many classy women who are NOT innocent

Banned
    I think it's unfair to assume that she's damaged goods just because she's frank about sex. However it is somewhat unusual in my experience to get graphic about it on the first date.

if you're disturbed or intimidated about her attitudes towards sex maybe you just need to find a different girl whose morals and outlook on sex are closer to your own -- or you could try to understand THIS girl's viewpoint better and maybe see if she can convince you to change your opinions
    Last edited by Relentless; 03-25-2004 at 02:54 PM.

good input guys.

Well it was just a little to much Frank for me Callahan, hehe get it?

but yes, she might have tried to impress me, to be tough and mature, after all sex is an adult thing, and it shouldnt matter for me, being a rational adult man in the western world in 2004, but IT seemed like it mattered so little to her.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock
    but IT seemed like it mattered so little to her.
    perhaps it really did matter so little. and, as cal said, you might want to find someone with sexual mores closer to your own, because it seems you place a higher value on intimate activities than she does. she might be talking about your shared experiences on her next date with another guy.
    Last edited by raniali; 03-25-2004 at 03:01 PM.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

Quote Originally Posted by raniali
    she might be talking about your shared experiences on her next date with another guy.
    some people wouldnt be bothered by this.

I agree he should find somebody who is more in tune with him, he has sayd to me many times he wants a cute sweet innocent girl.

Banned
    Well it was just a little to much Frank for me Callahan, hehe get it?
    of course

there's always room for dick and fart jokes, even if people are uncomfortable talking in public about sex

perhaps PARTICULARLY if people are uncomfortable talking about sex in public

I dunno what to say. She sounds like she needs some etiquette lessons.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Coming from a virgin. If I were in your shoes, I would be a little intimidated by it; because you realize that she has basically a higher level of sexual experience and it kinda makes you to step up to the plate and force yourself to hit a "grand slam." I agree with Callahan, find a girl with similar experience as you, or more rerserved.
    Last edited by CanadianHomer; 03-25-2004 at 03:04 PM.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Tryska and Raniali, yes THERE is a good point, she should have just kept that quiet, and just never shared it.

Steven, you dont offend me, good post.

I am so tempted to use the word slut, but a modern man shouldnt use it...but sslllllllllllllllllllllllllluu....uuu.u gnnnnn

Banned
    I am so tempted to use the word slut, but a modern man shouldnt use it...but sslllllllllllllllllllllllllluu....uuu.u gnnnnn
    don't

don't do it

it serves no purpose and if you start thinking of her that way, then before you know it all women are sluts and whores to yuo

well it's not quite that bad but I really think that passing judgement on someone is unfair... don't tear someone down until you've walked a mile in their shoes, and all that kinda stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan
    don't

don't do it

it serves no purpose and if you start thinking of her that way, then before you know it all women are sluts and whores to yuo

well it's not quite that bad but I really think that passing judgement on someone is unfair... don't tear someone down until you've walked a mile in their shoes, and all that kinda stuff
    The cliche thread is a few threads down.

I surely dont like the word slut...

6'1" 175
    Ha... Most girls in the 18-21 year range are like that. Especially here in sunny SD. It's hard to find a nice sweet innocent & good looking girl that isn't already taken. I wouldn't bother with her if shes already talking about sex so eagerly. Sounds like she is either testing you or wants to get in your pants... Thats usually the case.

Don't let the ho waste your time, theres always something better around the turn.
    Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f**king big television.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas
    Ha... Most girls in the 18-21 year range are like that. Especially here in sunny SD. It's hard to find a nice sweet innocent & good looking girl that isn't already taken. I wouldn't bother with her if shes already talking about sex so eagerly. Sounds like she is either testing you or wants to get in your pants... Thats usually the case.

Don't let the ho waste your time, theres always something better around the turn.
    :withstupi

freaking SD chicks...
    High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.

Hm. Don't be bothered by what modern or any society expects you to feel.

lol too funny about the sluuuuuuuuuuuuugh....

Anyways girls like that piss me off. You see a lot of good qualities in them and then they ruin it by thinking it's cool to be a slut. Basically all I have to say is if this girl turned out to be your gf you'd always remember her telling you these whorish stories. Seriously have your fun with this girl if you can and want to but I wouldn't get emotionally attached at all. I don't think it's proper to speak like that. I personally would not date a girl with a questionable sexual regardless of how well we got along. And from personal experience i went out with a girl once who almost took pride in being a slut in the past....and guess what.........the girl was still a slut when i went out with her...and after. Sorry to the women that read this I'm not really this much of a sexist.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Tucker
    Sorry to the women that read this I'm not really this much of a sexist.
    dude it doesn't sound like you're a sexist

just a prude

Maybe she thought she was on one of those dating shows. Or she really wants you and thought she would turn you on .

agreed with cal.

don't pass judgement on what she's done sexually. just pass judgement on her manners.
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Jack's Utter Surprise Saturday Fever's Avatar
    Or flip the roles. If you'd been done the tongue twister with 10 women in 6 months, would you expect her to think less of you? Her timing may be way off, but that's part of judging her and whether you want to see her again.

6'1" 175
    It'll probably get her off. Girls seem to like 'tongue twister' stories. I don't think thats the road he wants to travel down though.
    Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f**king big television.

Jack's Utter Surprise Saturday Fever's Avatar
    I didn't say "tell her stories" I said flip the roles. What if during that date HE was the explicit one. And would he feel she should look down on him for it.

opinions are like...
    well you know how it goes...

Dude, I would have walked out on her if she started talking about all the guys she's ****ed. I mean, really, how low-class is that to tell a guy that on a date. That would be SUCH a turnoff.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties