The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sexual morals

if a girl says she was with x guys in x months- thats information, if she says, i sucked off x guys in x months, she's not smart- she thinks she's trying to impress you, but you like me are just turned off by sluts.. i kno the feeling- my girlfriend told me she has done one little thing with one guy and i didnt talk to her for a week. Find a different girl- unless you just want play cuz you'll get it from her, she likes you and she's tryin to impress you- just doesn't quite know how to do it
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

skinny white boy
    Yeah find a different girl. This will bother you, and it won't go away. The longer you stay with her the more it will bother you.

I don't like "sluts" either. I prefer the innocent sweet girl...but as someone said early on - a girl can have many sexual partners, and still be a classy girl. I remember Belial talking about how you can't judge someone based on the number of partners alone, because people develop feelings at different rates. How would you know whether or not she was actually in love with these guys after...even 2 weeks? Maybe it would take you two years to feel the same way. Regardless the feelings are the same. So she wouldn't be a slut, just an emotionally screwed up girl who's daddy left her. lol.

Not that the girl you're talking about fits this, it's obvious she doesn;'t...just thought it was a cool viewpoint.

I basically try to categorize girls...but not definitively. You can usually tell pretty early what girls are just meant for sex, and what ones are girlfriend material. After the first week or so I have a very good idea. Sometimes you're wrong. But I'm usually right.

I want a virgin girl that cooks me dinner. Nothing wrong with sluts that want the guy to pay for everything. Just isn't what I want...so I don't bother with them other than for sex if they don't disgust me too much.

Just bone her. Wear a condom. Never talk to her again. And find a decent girl that wouldn't sleep with your dad too.

i would rather a girl be like that and talk about it then be all shy and hide stuff - nevertheless, i think she is a nice decent girl who just likes to have sex and doesnt have a problem talking about it with her boyfriend after all you are her boyfriend - if she turns around to be ho material just get your share and mve on - talking about the guys she f'd is kinda nasty though - i'd see it as a turnoff - but if she was talking about what she wanted/liked i would see that as a turnon - it depends on what exactly she said - honestly she may be full of **** and just trying to impress u so u'll take her virgin ****..either way i say hit that **** if shes clean..
    as i said - find out if shes ho or good - i'm sure u kno what to do ;0
    Last edited by dxiw; 03-25-2004 at 06:50 PM.

225lb @ 17% bodyfat, currently cutting
    Current lifts while cutting (all raw): bench 275x4, squat 365x8
    Estimated current maxes: 300 bench / 450 dead / 450 squat
    Competition / Gym PRs (from March 08)
    Bench: 325 raw / 385 loose shirt
    Deadlift: 450 raw ADFPF 04/26/08
    Squat: 405 raw

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    I think he has every right to judge her against his own set of morals. If he felt uncomfortable with her, I find it offensive that the first thing that comes to his mind was that she is an independant, freed woman and he is an obsolete old fashioned conservative. If you feel certain ways, it can't possibly be because there is something wrong with you. Even though society seems somewhat ****ed up, you turned out a certain way, and just because you are different than a lot of people your age doesn't mean that everybody else is part of some advanced society and you are a relic of a deceased culture.

If you felt uncomfortable, don't go out with her again because thats who she is and it obviously doesn't jive with your personality or character. You're a good dude, Rock. Don't let this chick bring you down. Illigitimi non covorundum (sp?). I dont speak latin, just a few phrases. It means don't let the bastards grind you down.
    There are people like you out there Rock. I'm one of them. There are even a few on this board. I think that even in Norway if you wait ten years the girls wont be talking about how much sex they have, they're more likely to be talking about all the sex they had. Even in such an advanced society to which you begrudgingly claim to belong, the women will probably settle down and start acting more like you do now.

I'm a lot like you. I'm not a virgin (believe it or not, people, I am NOT a virgin) and yet open conversation about sex bothers me. Why? I think your problem with it is like mine. Its nobody's ****ing business. In fact, if I went on a first date with a girl I'd be offended if she started talking about past sexual experiences in such detail because if its our first date, its none of my God damned business. You may say that its the business of a future sexual partner but to assume that on a first date is presumptuous in the least. I've been on a date with a girl who assumed I'd bone her that night and her actions and the conversation heavily reinforced that suspicion. Mostly because of that, I refused to. She wouldn't go out with me again (boo ****ing hoo).

Of course I lost my virginity 5 years later.

I'm working on it.

I think you just need to chill and enjoy your youth while you have it. Lift weights, get big, eat things you'll never be able to eat when you're 50. Have sex later when you can find a stable relationship with a mature woman who doesnt talk dirty in public. There's nothing wrong with you. I'm more inclined to think that the problem lies with society convincing you that there is something wrong with you. That couldn't be more wrong.

Holy crap. You can't talk to a woman about sex but you can on the internet?

Hmmmm. Me too, I guess. But really, that's what alcohol is for.

Good posts guys, really opening my eyes here.

SonOfLIBERTY, I can deliver the goods, the mail, the package no matter what the weather is.

Budiak, thank you for the kind words, yes It was none of my beeswax, and kissing a girl after she told youve she has had oral sex with 8 guys in 6months, its like kissing dirty toilet paper.

I am old fashioned and I think that girls shouldnt boost about their sexual abilitys on dates, and so I stand tall.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

There are plenty of good women out there. Anyone who tries to descriptively share their sexual past with you on a first date, man or woman, has some issues to work out, IMO. Don't get caught up with a girl like that.
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    You can judge her any way you want.

If I had been in your place, I would've walked right out of there.

She sounds like she doesn't respect herself too much, but regardless, she certainly doesn't respect YOU much. Can you imagine walking into a restaurant for your first date and talking about all the girls you've gone down on, boned in the rear, etc?

She has no class to be acting like that on a first date.

You're better than that.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Talking about sex could mean that she is liberated, though thats a lil strange to do on the first date. Going down on 10 guys in 6 months, thats slutty. Going down on you within the week, that is AWESOME
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

3:16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyno Rhino
    She sounds like she doesn't respect herself too much, but regardless, .
    why can't she respect her self much?
    if she enjoys sex and she is happy to be open about it. Could you not argue she repsect her self more as she is not be governed by some ones else ideas and morals?

Rock - did you tell her you do not like talking about sex this openely? did you give the impression of not being rude when listerning?
    Give her the oppurtanity to not discuss certain things. then see how you feel later about her.
    no harm in trying.
    she may be easy. but does not mean she be unfaitful etc if with the right man.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by body
    why can't she respect her self much?
    if she enjoys sex and she is happy to be open about it. Could you not argue she repsect her self more as she is not be governed by some ones else ideas and morals?
    It's not that she has sex like that. It's that she'd brag about it on a first date with a guy she barely knows.

I don't care how much you enjoy sex, you don't talk about sucking schlonkey on the first date.
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

Hulking bulking bruiser Minotaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyno Rhino
    It's not that she has sex like that. It's that she'd brag about it on a first date with a guy she barely knows.

I don't care how much you enjoy sex, you don't talk about sucking schlonkey on the first date.
    We don't even do that. And you all know what perverts we are. :evillaugh

Agreed... she had no class. You don't have those conversations right out of the gate.

Go by how you feel. If you like her and enjoy spending time with her, then maybe get to know her better. If this stuff makes you uncomfortable, and she keeps it up then obviously you are better off without.

I know I've met women in the past that like to clear the air on a lot of their issues or baggage right up front, so they don't waste each others time only to break up down the road when the skeletons come out of the closet.

Anyway, I wouldn't analyze it too much. In the end, you are dating someone because you enjoy their company, bottom line. So if you do, great, if not, then move on.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

whats one persons trash is another treasures.

Your all making opinions based on the way you were raised and your beliefs on whats right and whats wrong...aka close minded

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Rock]
    Budiak, thank you for the kind words, yes It was none of my beeswax, and kissing a girl after she told youve she has had oral sex with 8 guys in 6months, its like kissing dirty toilet paper.
    QUOTE]
    Is it me, or this gotta be a sig-worthy quote.

Rock, if she makes you really uncomfortable or digusted, she's not worth going after. I haven't done the dirty deed yet, but I still go thru some slight ribbing from my friends. I'll do it when I'm ready, with girl I care about. I know it might sound a little sissy, but I want it to mean something to me; since a friend told me that you'll never forget your first time for the rest of your life.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Idling
    Dude, Rock, when posting use periods!! All these comma's are driving me insane. I keep reading it like its one hugeass run on sentence.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Ecliptic

Rock is from Norway, and english is his second language. Some of us don't mind; since he's working on his english skills.

Judging from your posts, take it easy.
    Last edited by CanadianHomer; 03-26-2004 at 09:54 AM.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

I gotta agree with most of the opinions here about her.....openess.

Sluts are a turn-off.

C'mon guy's she sounds sexually liberated...Go for it,may be the best sex you ever had..No one say's your gonna marry this women...
    LIFE IS TO SHORT TO BE SMALL

Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    Sluts are a turn-off.
    I disagree.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

Rock,

She is not the girl for you. You so much as told us that. Callahan was correct.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    Your all making opinions based on the way you were raised and your beliefs on whats right and whats wrong...aka close minded
    Whats wrong with making an opinion based on my beliefs? Your statement is insulting to anybody with any sort of moral schematic, no matter how loose or strict it may be.

Wannabebig New Member
    Rock you need to throw it in that chick . Y2A is right on the money on this . You can always count on him to do the right thing , except when he was with the sheep and midgets last week , that was a little scary I heard .

That girl was a slut , give me her number and I'll counsel her .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

Quote Originally Posted by geoffgarcia
    Technically speaking, your making an opinion based on the way you were raised and your beliefs on whats right and whats wrong in that statement too.. aka close minded.
    LaLa

I told her to be quiet with that stuff several times and that it is embarrasing and people are looking, and she said dont be embarrased, and I told her she needs to learn to keep her mouth closed, before and after bedtime. It was terrible, she asked me right there how Big I was, if you get it, sheeeez.

So yup, Gyno, mason, callahan, Canadian homer, I think you said it just perfectly.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.