The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

are these good ratios

im 5 11 169lbs at the moments i was at 173 about 2 weeks ago and i wanna know if my ratios are good for cuttin 18F/35P/47C?? do i need to get more protein or is it fine the way it is cuase its really hard to keep up the protien intake without uppin my carbs

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

oh yea i forgot to mention that i am at 17 bf according to my tanita scale i was 18 when i weighed 173 2 weeks ago

Fat is a little low. I do not think the ratios of macronutrients are that important provided you are consuming 1g of protein per lb of body weight and adequate fats (in particular essential fatty acids).

set protein to 1oz/lbs of bodyweight. then i'd recomend get at least 100 carbs and 50 fats, and set the rest how you like it.

why is your protein intake related to your carbs? i personally would up the fats (good fats obviously) to at least 20% to 30% of your cals and drop the carbs a bit. but that's what works better for me.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

I wannabebig!
    i usually do 1/g per lb or 1.5 then set the fat at about 20%-25% and make the rest good clean carbs.

aight yea i mean i take omega 3 and 6 fatty acid pills is that enough? inono like this diet been workin pretty good cuase i used to eat like lots of bagels and s**** and now i stop that and i seeing more cuts in my abdominal and no muslce loss but inon if it will continue to improve or if ill hit a slump cuase today i went back to 18% and at 170lb inon y it fluctuates like that pissin me off heheh

Wannabebig Member
    latinomasfino .. how are you measuring your BF

jc

latinomasfino I wouldn't put much stock in your tanita body fat readings. Worry about whether things are visually improving instead.

I also recommend increasing the good fats to 20-30%.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

Quote Originally Posted by latinomasfino
    im 5 11 169lbs at the moments i was at 173 about 2 weeks ago and i wanna know if my ratios are good for cuttin 18F/35P/47C?? do i need to get more protein or is it fine the way it is cuase its really hard to keep up the protien intake without uppin my carbs
    might want to try 40p/40c/30f and read

An Interview with Lyle Mcdonald
    Being small with Neuromuscular strength is good but being BIG with Neuromuscular strength is better!

oh ok so i should up my fat intake with like avocado nuts and omega 3 and 6 by salmon...umm wut about my calorie intake i used to intake like 2000-2200 and now im averageing between 1400-1700 is that good or should i decrese the caloreies?

Quote Originally Posted by xxr79xx
    might want to try 40p/40c/30f and read

An Interview with Lyle Mcdonald
    40+40+30= 110% :alcoholic
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal.These things are for lesser men.Protect the weak against the evil strong.And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil."

live by the code

Quote Originally Posted by prof
    40+40+30= 110% :alcoholic
    hehe oops ment to put 20f my bad
    Being small with Neuromuscular strength is good but being BIG with Neuromuscular strength is better!

so you are eating more fat and less calories????

i think 1700 is way too low, personally. the 2000-2200 sounded much better but then i don't really know what you used to eat.
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

yea i mean it was like 2000-2200 casue like i was eating lot of rice and bagels like twice a day plus lots of bananas and shti thast like bananas are like 100 cal each bagels are 300 so thast like 700-800 cal right there thast wehre i have cut down othe rthan that i eat a lot tuna chicken some beef and it all ads up to 1600 or 1700 plus i eliminated juices and stuff