Page 45 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 7117

Thread: Won't Stop, Won't Quit, and Won't EVER Give Up!

I wannabebig!
    lookin good chubs... you'll be past me in no time

Nice benching m8, 200lbs is on its way!

CC- Thanks buddy. You'll catch me soon enough.

Ryuage- Thanks man. Man you know that smilie ain't nothing but sarcasm lol. I'm having a hard time maintaining this gap, forget catchin up.

Gimp- Thanks man, and yeah, I'll get it soon enough.

Weekly Weigh In: 168.4lbs. Up 2.4lbs from last. Everything food wise seemed to be right on.

Food:

Meal 1- Nutri Grain Bar, Balance Bar, Cup of Milk

Meal 2- Footlong Roasted Chicken Breast Sub

Meal 3- 2 Chicken Tortillas, 4oz of Chicken Breast, Balance Bar, 2 Cups of Milk

Meal 4- PB Sandwich, Cup of Milk

*One comment. I've already gone through a gallon of milk in less than two days. I LOVE IT!!!*

Workout:

HS Iso Lateral Shoulder Press (Combined Weight)-

90lbs x 10
    100lbs x 10
    140lbs x 5 (+5lbs)
    160lbs x 5 (+25lbs)
    180lbs x 5 (+45lbs)

*First time I've used this machine in awhile. My gains were crazy.*

Lateral Raises-

15s x 10
    20s x 5
    25s x 5
    25s x 10

Squats-

135lbs x 10
    185lbs x 5
    205lbs x 5
    225lbs x 5
    255lbs x 5 (+5lbs)

Lying Leg Curls-

50lbs x 10
    80lbs x 10
    100lbs x 5
    110lbs x 5
    120lbs x 5
    130lbs x 7 (+2 reps)

DB Shrugs-

80s x 10
    80s x 10

DB Seated Shrugs-

80s x 10
    80s x 10

6in to Lift-

3 sets x 10

Weighted Crunches-

45lbs x 10
    45lbs x 10
    45lbs x 10

Well overall the workout was pretty good. My shoulders were hurtin so I didn't do my normal overhead presses. Instead I used a machine from awhile back. I have made crazy gains on the HS Machine. It was nice to squat again. Weight felt heavy, but I got it up. Overall I'm pretty happy with the workout.

Quote of the Day: "One day I will be big and strong, but today is not that day."

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

I wannabebig!
    another strong session chubs , keep up the good work.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Nice man, real nice.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Ryuage- Thanks man.

CC- Thanks buddy.

Your lookin strong man.

Douglas- Thanks man. Not as strong as I want to be, but I'm gonna get there eventually.

Great work c-rock.
    My journal

-As President of the loyal order of Curl Jockeys I hearby proclaim you top Curl Jockey. -ectx

Nice session and good job on the weight gain!

Justin- Thanks big guy. It wasn't too bad of a workout.

Gimp- Thanks man. I've been home over a week and actually managed to keep my diet clean for the most part.

Food:

Meal 2- Spaghetti,Grapes, Cup of Milk

Meal 3- Chicken Strips, Mashed Potatos, Biscuit

Meal 4- Balance Bar, Cup of Milk

Workout-

Benchpress:

115lbs x 10
    135lbs x 5
    150lbs x 5
    155lbs x 5
    190lbs x 5 (+1 rep)

Lockout/Pause Pullups (Palms In):

BW x 10 (+ 2 reps)
    BW + 5lbs x 7 reps (+1 rep)
    BW + 5lbs x 7 (+2 reps)

Dips:

BW x 10
    BW + 25lbs x 5
    BW + 45lbs x 5 (+5lbs)
    BW + 75lbs x 5 (+.5 rep)

Wide Grip Cable Rows:

50lbs x 10
    100lbs x 10
    120lbs x 5
    130lbs x 5
    140lbs x 5

Tricep Rope Extensions:

60lbs x 10
    80lbs x 10
    100lbs x 10
    100lbs x 10

Abs:

4 Sets

Workout went pretty good. Bench went better than last time. Best exercise of the day was my pullups. Back is pretty strong, but lacks size. Decided to do some wide grip cable rows instead of Yates Rows. Overall the workout was pretty good, though nothing spectacular.

Well I worked out with a friend of mine who I had always considered skinny as hell. I'm about 3 inches taller than him, and come to find out, I'm only 10lbs heavier than him. Am I really that skinny???? Oh well, just more motivation I suppose.

Quote of the Day: "I really am a weak skinny bitch."

Good session mang, you're gonna make mucho gains on me now that I'm out for two weeks.

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

...everybody is built differently, I know you are not skinny Rock - ...good workouts, props on rising and making the pr's on a routine basis.

CC- Haha, I gotta get as far ahead of ya as possible. Once ya get back, your gonna be on a roll.

Coke- Thanks big man. I suppose I might not be TOO skinny, but I'm still weak.

Food:

Meal 1- Nutri Grain Bar, Balance Bar, Grapes, Cup of Milk

Meal 2- Monterey Chicken, Mashed Potatos, Mushrooms, Chips and Salsa

Meal 3- Balance Bar, Cup of Milk

Meal 4- Spaghetti (Lean Beef and Whole Wheat Pasta), 2 Cups of Milk

Meal 5- Baked Chicken

Workout-

Lateral Raises:

15s x 10
    20s x 5
    25s x 5
    27.5s x 5

HS Iso Lateral Shoulder Press (Combined Weight):

90lbs x 10
    110lbs x 10
    140lbs x 5
    160lbs x 5
    190lbs x 4.5 (+10lbs)

Deadlifts:

135lbs x 5
    185lbs x 5
    205lbs x 3

*I'm no longer gonna deadlift. I just can't get a good form, and I don't wanna risk hurtin myself because I can't do the exercise in a correct fashion. I tweaked my back and it's hurtin a bit now. I'm still gonna squat, but no deadlifts from now on.*

Leg Extensions:

100lbs x 10
    150lbs x 10
    200lbs x 5
    210lbs x 5
    220lbs x 5
    230lbs x 5 (+10lbs)

Lying Leg Curls:

50lbs x 10
    80lbs x 10
    110lbs x 5
    120lbs x 5
    130lbs x 5
    140lbs x 5 (+10lbs)

Standing Straight Bar Bicep Curls (Slow and Controlled):

45lbs x 10
    55lbs x 10
    55lbs x 10
    55lbs x 10

Overall a painful but not too bad workout. Shoulders came along pretty nicely considering I haven't been eating like I should lately. Legs made some good gains. I had planned on doing some abs but my back was hurtin to bad to do anything worthwhile.

I'm considering a new split. I really enjoy the one I'm on now, but I'm thinking I might try something slightly new for awhile. Here it is:

Monday: Chin Day (Back)

Tuesday: Squat Day (Legs)

Wed: Rest

Thursday: Bench Day (Chest)

Friday: Odds and Ends (Shoulders, Abs, anything else that got neglected)

I figured that during those days I would focus on exercises to increase the highlighted lift (ie on chest day, work on things to build bench...etc etc). I figured maybe for Chins Day do some Chinups, Pulldowns, Rows and maybe some back extensions. Squat Day do some Squats, Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, and maybe some Leg Press. Bench Day do some Benchpress, Dips, Pin Press or CGBP and maybe one other lift.

Kinda shady on exactly what I'm going to do, but from what I've written, what do ya'll think?

Quote of the Day: "Deadliftin is the devil."
    Last edited by Chubrock; 12-21-2004 at 10:14 PM.

Well today's entry is a bit different. Decided that I'm going to take the rest of the week off. My back is still hurtin' and my dad said he's pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my "Lat" area. I also decided that I'm just going to go ahead and eat a bunch of **** and enjoy the rest of the week and weekend. I'll start back hard and strict on Monday. I'm also thinkin' I'll start on my new split.

Well a teacher at my old school commented on how "scrawny" I was lookin'. DAMN I must be a skinny little bitch, especially if this teacher (who is really skinny) made that comment. Well guess I'll just be bulking till' like 190lbs or so before I attempt my cut. Just more motivation.

Quote of the Day: "Andrew, you are looking WAY to scrawny."

28 sets? Wow...

New split looks good, throw in some rows on the "chin" day. I would have booted that teacher right across the face, what a little ****ing faggot.

CC- Haha, yea well the fact that the teacher was female kept me from talkin' ****, but I guess that just means I gotta get huge now.

Food:

Meal 2- Chicken Strips, Mashed Potatos, Biscuit

Meal 3- Turkey, Rice, Baked Beans, Cup of Milk

Meal 4- Roast Beef Sandwich

*Snacked on sweets and salty **** all day today. Never ate much, but grabbed a bite here and there*

No workout again today. I'm taking the rest of the week off to let my back get to feeling better. The only time it hurts real bad is when I move my chin towards my chest, and down to the left. It feels like a muscle in my lat area is gonna rip in half. It doesn't hurt as bad today as it did yesterday though.

Quote of the Day: "I AM LEGEND."

Hope the back feels better m8

Don't worry man, we all have our reasons to take time off .

Hope you heal fast!

Gimp- Thanks man.

CC- HAHA yea, I wanted so much to get back into the gym today though.

Piz- Thanks buddy. I think I should be back to normal by Monday.

Weekly Weigh In- 169.2lbs. Up 1lb from last week. Kinda suprised I gained at all. Didn't seem like I ate as much as I usually do.

Holiday food all day today. Went to my grandparents.

No workout. Back is still sore but getting better. Seems a little weird that it only hurts when I bend my neck in one direction. Oh well. Hope to be back to normal by Monday. I'm going to lift whether I'm back to normal or not.

Quote of the Day: "Double bagger or single bagger??"

I wannabebig!
    hope you are having fun, eat a lot of food and pack on some weight! Merry christmas!

Ryuage- Thanks man, hope you had a good holiday.

Well just a quick post before I go play some ping pong. I took some new pics today. My old pics had me weighing in at 157.5lbs and the ones I took today had me weighing in at 169.5lbs. Only 12lbs difference but I'm hoping you can see a difference. Please critique me. Do ya think I added to much fat or what...anything is appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images