Page 52 of 286 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 7137

Thread: Won't Stop, Won't Quit, and Won't EVER Give Up!

CC- That song along with The Fight Song provides a lot of fuel for me during my workout. AWESOME stuff. You know I gotta start curl jockeyin somethin, everybodies surpassing me.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Chubmaster Flash: Good stuff on dat dere curl jockeying. I see you're incorporating some uni's in with your legs, too. Definitely a unique (in a good way) routine you've got going there.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Nice arm session, Chubjockey!

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Guido- Thanks bro. I actually really like the split I'm on now. If only my class schedule was a bit better for my second chest session of the week, I'd be all set.

Stash- HAHA, not a curl jockey...yet. I just went so long without doing any direct arm work at all, that I decided I'd switch it up and do some bis and some tris.

Food:

Meal 1- Nutri Grain Bar, Balance Bar, Cup of Milk

Meal 2- Turkey Burger, Chicken Sandwich, Roast Beef Sandwich, Tuna Fish Sandwich, 3 Cups of Milk

Meal 3- Turkey Burger, Chicken Sandwich, Hot Wings, Rice, 2 Bananas, Cup of Milk

Meal 4- Balance Bar, Cup of Milk

Workout- Chest and Back

Benchpress:

135lbs x 15 (+20lbs on first set)
    145lbs x 12 (+10lbs)
    155lbs x 9
    180lbs x 6.5

T-Bar Platform Rows:

1 plate x 15
    1 plate + 25lbs x 12
    2 plates x 9
    2 plates + 25lbs x 6

Dips:

BW x 14
    BW + 25lbs x 9
    BW + 25lbs x 9
    BW + 25lbs x 8

Yates Rows:

115lbs x 15
    135lbs x 12
    155lbs x 10 (+1 rep)
    170lbs x 10 (+4 reps)

Overall a VERY good workout. Bench went very smoothly, even with the increases in weight. Did some T-Bar rows. Took me a bit to get used to balancing on the platform, but they got my back burnin. Dips sucked a bit. I think it's just cuz I'm tired by the time I get to them. Yates Rows went really well. Form was spot on, and weight seem to go up effortlessly. Very happy with today.

Quote of the Day: "Nothing in this world that you don't have to work for, is worth having...."

nice work man...bench and rows looking strong man

Another good workout Chub. Bench is looking up, that's pretty cool. What you said about doing direct arm work earlier, Tricep extension + some db curls should fix that problem ASAP. Oh, and the thing about being tired when you get to dips, just put'em ahead of something that makes you tired for them every other workout. Just a suggestion. Might help out.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

chubbs my man.. nice rows your makin me jealous :-) but for real man taht was a nice session all around good job bro..
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Great session there, I envy.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Brian- Thanks man. I think I'm really startin to get in a groove with em.

SW- Thanks man. I've been trying to think what could be causing the problem with dips, and I think what it is is the fact that my forearms for some reason are getting burned out doing bench and then heavy rows or chins. I'm not really too concerned about the weight, because I know I'm still hitting my chest really good.

Mase- Thanks buddy. I thought the session went pretty damn well. I would have liked to have seen a jump on the last set of my benching, but with the increase in the previous sets, I knew my body would be taxed already.

CC- Thanks bro, but no need to envy me. I'm nothing special.

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Thought I'll check you journal. You totally own me on those dips.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Nice work m8, especially on the bench

Homer- Thanks bro.

Gimp- Thanks man, I was pretty happy with the way things went.

Weekly Weigh In: 173lbs. Up 1lb from last week.

Food:

Meal 1- Nutri Grain Bar, Cup of Milk

Meal 2- Chicken Sandwich, Turkey Sandwich

Meal 3- Chicken Sandwich

Meal 4- Grilled Salmon, Baked Potato, Salad

Workout- Shoulders and Legs

Seated Lateral Raises:

15s x 15
    17.5s x 12 (+2.5lbs)
    20s x 10 (+1 rep)
    25s x 7

Cable Rear Delt Raises (Each Hand):

10lbs x 15
    12.5lbs x 12
    15lbs x 10 (+1 rep)
    20lbs x 10 (+4 reps)

DB Shrugs:

80s x 10
    80s x 10
    80s x 10

Leg Press:

1pps x 15
    2pps x 12
    4pps x 9 (+40lbs)
    5pps x 6 (+60lbs)
    5pps + 50lbs (+50lbs)

Leg Extensions:

150lbs x 15
    170lbs x 12
    200lbs x 9
    220lbs x 6

Leg Curl *Machine Gun Set*:

110lbs x 5
    100lbs x 6
    90lbs x 7
    80lbs x 8
    70lbs x 9
    60lbs x 10

WOW, a really friggin intense session. Shoulder portion was awesome, and I made some good improvements. When I got to the lower body portion, I was really feelin' it. I made some HUGE gains on leg press. Just felt like loadin more and more weight onto the sled. Leg extensions were good, and created such a friggin burn in my quads. The Leg Curl drop set was brutal, and left me sweatin like a pig and barely able to walk. Overall, I am VERY happy with today. Didn't think I had this in me to finish up the week.

One note on my diet. I ate a **** load of food this week, and only gained a pound. Guess I'll just have to make sure I eat even more next week.

I got my At Large pack in today. Got some Nitrean, Multi Vitamins, and some of the ETS. I'm going to start taking it Monday and see how it goes.

Quote of the Day: "...when the fight begins within himself,
    a man's worth something." -Robert Browning,
    Bishop Blougram's Apology, 1855

awesome session chubbs i see your making good gains all around.. keep eating bro and youll get there
    PRs
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

How're the DOMS, Chubz?

heheheh

awesome session btw.

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Yep, nice work there!
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

I wannabebig!
    nice work chubs

Mase- HAHA I'm tryin man. I thought I ate a **** load of food this week. Obviously I was mistaken.

Stash- Actually buddy, I don't have any DOMS today, except a slight bit in my shoulders. My legs are actually great. I think it's because my body was so used to carrying around all that fat for so long, that they got used to having a workout everyday.

CC- Thanks buddy.

Ryu- Thanks man, I know it's not up to your standards, but I thought it was good.

taking a day off today huh.. well you better be eating to make up for it i better see at least 10k cals buddy
    PRs
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Nice work... them burns rocks! eh?
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Legs lookin' real strong there bro'. Drop sets on the leg curls?! F*ck that! Been there, done that, you can have it! Truely hardcore man.
    My Journal
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil,...Cuz I'm the baddest motherf***er in the valley!
    "The wait in the dressing room before a boxing match --that last hour -- would be enough to strip a man that never boxed before of whatever Pride, Desire, and Heart he THOUGHT he had" -John Scully
    "It takes no effort to be ordinary. Ordinary is not even a challenge. You can do nothing and be ordinary."- Bernard Hopkins

Excellent session c-rock. Nice work.
    My journal

-As President of the loyal order of Curl Jockeys I hearby proclaim you top Curl Jockey. -ectx

Mase- Hahaha, it was my cheat day. Didn't quite eat 10,000 calories, but did eat quite a bit of tasty food.

Homer- Thanks buddy.

Brute- HAHA, don't know about truley hardcore, but they were pretty damn tough. Thanks bro.

Justin- Ahh good to see ya around. Thanks man.

Nice legpress, and yeah, the bench works the **** out of most of your arms, that's why we do it first!
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

SW- Thanks buddy.

Food:

Meal 1- Balance Bar, Cup of Milk

Meal 2- Chicken Sandwich, Turkey Burger, Roast Beef Sandwich, Potatos, 2 Cups of Milk

Meal 3- Chicken Sandwich, Turkey Burger, Roast Beef Sandwich, .5 Veggie Burger, Potatos, Banana, 2 Cups of Milk

Meal 4- Tuna Fish Sandwich, Balance Bar, Cup of Milk

Workout- Chest and Back

*All increases are over heaviest weight used to date*

Dips:

BW x 15
    BW + 25lbs x 5
    BW + 45lbs x 5
    BW + 70lbs x 7 (+2 reps)

T-Bar Row:

1 plate x 15
    1 plate + 25lbs x 12
    2 plates x 12 (+3 reps)
    2 plates + 25lbs x 7 (+1 rep)

Incline Bench Press:

95lbs x 15
    115lbs x 12 (+3 reps)
    135lbs x 9 (+20lbs)
    155lbs x 5.5 (+40lbs)

Yates Rows:

135lbs x 15 (+3 reps)
    145lbs x 12 (+10lbs)
    165lbs x 9 (+10lbs)
    185lbs x 6 (+10lbs)

Well, this was a DAMN good workout. I almost didn't go to the gym either. I've come down with a cough, and it was leaving me pretty drained. I drug myself to the gym, and damn I'm glad I did. Dips were lookin' awesome. Incline Bench was SOO much better than I could have hoped for. The last time I did it, I wouldn't have even attempted 1pps for even one. My chest strength really must've gone up since the last time I did em. Yates Rows were awesome. I felt like I was in the groove on everything I did today. Haven't been this excited about a session in quite awhile. Really lookin' forward to tomorrow so I can squat.

Started taking ETS today. I'm taking the recommended dosage, and I'll let everybody know if I notice anything particularly good.

Quote of the Day: "Never look back to where you've been, only look forward to what you have set out before you."