Page 53 of 285 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 7118

Thread: Won't Stop, Won't Quit, and Won't EVER Give Up!

Good luck with the ETS, and looks like I'm not the only one with pr's everywhere pretty sweet lifts for ya.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Great session! Dipping + 70 already? ****, you must be doing something right.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Sheesh, you totally own me on those dips. 20lbs away from carrying two plates
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

dang chubbs sweet chest session.... your settin PRs all over the place.. great work man
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

Awesome, way to dig in deep and pull out the super power crystal that shimmers with all the colours of the rainbow.

SW- Thanks buddy.

CC- Thanks bro. My dip strength for some reason has always been pretty good.

Homer- Thanks man. I'm pretty confident that I can get two plates for 5 by the time I hit 180lbs. That'll have me dipping 1.5x BW.

Mase- Thanks man. I actually thought before I got in the gym, that it might be a slow day. I've still got that cough even this morning, and it's just kinda draining me ever so slowly.

Piz- HAHA Thanks man, I think.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Food:

Meal 1- Balance Bar, Cup of Milk

Meal 2- Turkey Burger, Chicken Sandwich, Shrimp Wrap, Roast Beef Sandwich, 2 Cups of Milk

Meal 3- Turkey Burger, Chicken Sandwich, Roast Beef Sandwich, 2 Cups of Milk

Meal 4- Balance Bar, Cup of Milk

Other:
    ETS
    Multi Vitamin

Workout- Shoulder and Legs

Seated Lateral Raises:

15s x 15
    20s x 12 (+2 reps)
    20s x 10
    25s x 8 (+1 rep)

Cable Rear Delt Raises:

20lbs x 15
    30lbs x 12
    30lbs x 9
    40lbs x 8 (+1 rep)

DB Shrugs:

85s x 10 (+5lbs)
    90s x 10 (+10lbs)
    90s x 10 (+10lbs)

Squats:

135lbs x 15
    185lbs x 12
    225lbs x 9
    265lbs x 6 (+5lbs)

Leg Press:

2pps x 15 (+3 reps)
    3pps x 12 (+2 plates)
    4pps x 9
    5pps x 6
    5pps + 50lbs x 8 (+1 rep)

Well I started this today, and from now on, I'm going to make this my heavy day. I'm only going to do Leg Press and Squats for lowerbody, but I'm going to go heavy. Today was really difficult, and left me barely able to walk. I LOVE that feeling. All the lower body lifts were especially intense. The depth I hit on my first 3 sets of squats were at the bare minimum to parallel, and several times I'm sure I went below. Last set was difficult, but I focused on keeping my muscles tight. Everything was dead on today, and I'm REALLY happy with my effort in the gym.

Quote of the Day: "Hold on loosely, but don't let go, if you cling to tightly, your gonna lose control."

dang chubbs ace session bro.. not even a biatch ass cold can keep you down.. hey man so how is the ETS treating you?
    Last edited by lilmase1153; 01-25-2005 at 04:45 PM.
    PRs
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Mase- Thanks bro. I'm tryin to keep at it, even though everytime I cough it feels like somethings ripping my chest apart. I'm only on day two of the ETS. I read somewhere that it usually takes like 4 or 5 days for everything to kick in. I will say this though, I got an awesome night's sleep lastnight.

Good luck with the ETS buddy.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Great session, loadsa progress

That's the way is should feel when you do legs! Like you need a stretcher to get home! :evillaugh That's an interesting split (Delts & Legs) I just don't think I could manage anything else other than abs with legs! Solid work!

That is some super intensity...you damn near had to crawl after the leg work - Nice stuff!!

nice work man...i may have to check out that ets also

As for the need to crawl feeling in your legs... I love it too!

As Cocoa said, nice intensity you got going on.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

SW- Thanks man.

Gimp- Thanks man, I'm tryin.

Wikked- I've had several people comment on how odd my split is, but I actually enjoy it.

Coke- I love trashing my body lol, thanks man.

Brian- Thanks man.

Homer- Thanks man. Ya gotta love when your legs feel like they're gonna give out at any minute.

Food:

Meal 1- Balance Bar, Cup of Milk

Meal 2- Turkey Burger, Chicken Sandwich, Roast Beef Sandwich, Beans, 2 Cups of Milk

Meal 3- Turkey Burger, Chicken Sandwich, Roast Beef Sandwich, 2 Cups of Milk

Meal 4- 2 Bananas, Balance Bar, Cup of Milk

Workout- Calves, Abs, and Arms

Seated Hammer Curls:

25s x 15
    30s x 15 (+3 reps)
    35s x 10 (+1 rep)
    40s x 8 (+2 reps)

Straight Bar Tricep Pressdowns:

130lbs x 15
    140lbs x 15 (+3 reps)
    150lbs x 10 (+1 rep)
    170lbs x 7 (+10lbs and 1 rep)

Cable Curls:

80lbs x 15
    100lbs x 12 (+10lbs)
    110lbs x 10 (+1 rep)
    120lbs x 7 (+1 rep)

Reverse Grip One Arm Pressdowns:

40lbs x 15
    50lbs x 15 (+3 reps)
    60lbs x 9 (+3 reps)
    60lbs x 6

Leg Press Calf Raises:

200lbs x 15
    250lbs x 10
    300lbs x 10
    350lbs x 10

3 Position Calf Raises:

BW x 10 each position x 2sets

Nautilus Weight Crunches:

100lbs x 10
    125lbs x 10
    140lbs x 10

Leg Raises:

3 sets x 10

Overall a pretty damn good workout as far as a Odds and Ends day can go. Made some good strength gains on bis and tris. Nothing to much to comment on. I'm really looking forward to benching tommorow. 185 for 5 good reps is def. mine.

Quote of the Day: "Let me hear ya bitches run ya mouth now......Shut the **** up."

Good gains. Tricep pressdowns (I call them extensions but who cares ) are looking strong.

My Exploits

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Nice session in here man!
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Overall the session looks great. Significiant volume is involved.

SW- Thanks buddy.

CC- Thanks man. I know I don't get as much forearm work in as you, but I still think it was a pretty good session.

Homer- My Odds and Ends day usually carries more volume than all my other days. Thanks man.

Session looks real good, lots of progress again

I wannabebig!
    great job chubs, you curl jockey... looking quite strong

dont forget what happened to the person who suddenly got everything they ever wanted. They lived happily ever after. -willy wonka

great session there mate.. your lookin might impressive there on them weights mate making PRs left and right i tell ya...
    PRs
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

Gimp- Thanks buddy, I'm tryin to keep it up.

Ryu- Hahaha, not quite a curl jockey, but I'll take it.

Tiger- Good to see ya again man. Too bad you ain't down here so I had somebody to hang out with.

Mase- HAHA sounds like ya got a little bit of my southern twang goin on. Thanks man.

Food:

Meal 1- Balance Bar, Nutri Grain Bar, Cup of Milk

Meal 2- Chicken, Rice, Roast Beef Sandwich, 2 Cups of Milk

Meal 3- Turkey Burger, Chicken Sandwich, Baked Chicken, Potatos, Sugar Free Jello, 3 Cups of Milk

Meal 4- Balance Bar, 2 Bananas

Other:
    ETS
    Multi Vitamin

Workout- Chest and Back

DB Press:

40s x 15
    50s x 12
    60s x 9
    70s x 8 (+1 rep)

Wide Grip Chin Ups:

BW x 9.75
    BW x 7
    BW x 6

Negative Dips:

BW x 10
    BW + 20lbs x 10
    BW + 30lbs x 10

Bent Cable Rows:

150lbs x 15
    180lbs x 12
    220lbs x 9
    250lbs x 6

Overall a pretty good workout. Played about 1.5hrs of tennis before I went, even though I still have this damn cold. Tried DB Press since I haven't done them in quite awhile. I screwed the form up on the last set, and had to reset myself, so I think I could have really gotten about 10 out of that last set. The negative dips kinda irritated my shoulders and outside of my pecs. The bent rows were done on a pulley station and I couldn't add anymore weight, as I was already doing the entire stack. Overall a pretty good workout.

Quote of the Day: "dont forget what happened to the person who suddenly got everything they ever wanted. They lived happily ever after." -willy wonka