Page 63 of 285 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 7119

Thread: Won't Stop, Won't Quit, and Won't EVER Give Up!

Sorry about the ****ed refs, but sounds like a blast.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Looks like you had a blast.

Now git yer behind 'em squats!!!!
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Mitch- Nah dude, you'd be fine man. It don't hurt bro.

Lil Franco- Yea I know man. Some action photographer took some pics of our team playing so I'm just waiting for them to show up online. I'll put em in here when I see em.

Tiger- HAHA, thanks man. What I shoulda done was shoot the damn ref.

SW- It was awesome man.

Chomer- As you wish...

Food:

Meal 1- Balance Bar, Glass of Milk

Meal 2- Turkey, Roast Beef Sandwich, Corn, 2 Sugar Free Cookies, 3 Glasses of Milk

Meal 3- Turkey Sandwich, Roast Beef Sandwich, Egg Sandwich, Quart of Milk

Meal 4- Balance Bar, Glass of Milk

Workout: Form/Assistance Day

*Gonna start doing this workout on Mondays. I figured if I really want to make my goals a reality, I should start focusing on some things I may be neglecting. Weights were done light to focus on form.*

Squats:

135lbs x 5
    185lbs x 5
    225lbs x 5
    275lbs x 5

Decline Sit Ups:

BW x 10
    BW x 10
    BW x 10

Decline Weight Russian Twists (2 Count):

BW + 25lbs x 10
    BW + 25lbs x 10
    BW + 25lbs x 10

Decline Corsican Situps:

BW + 25lbs x 10
    BW + 25lbs x 10
    BW + 25lbs x 10

Weighted Side Bends (Each Side):

25lbs x 10
    45lbs x 10
    70lbs x 10

Overall a pretty good workout. I want my go at 405lbs to be a legit squat, so I'm going to start adding in a day where I focus on form and depth. I'm also going to start doing some assistance work for my core. 275lbs felt pretty light. Probably could've gotten 10 reps out of it. Really killed my abs. Probably going to feel it tomorrow. Pretty happy with today's work.

Good news. I had my dad check where I had previously hurt myself. He said it wasn't my rotator cuff, and that I had strained a pec muscle. He said I'm clear to do shoulders, back and chest, but he didn't want me to do any dips for awhile. Gonna bench tomorrow. Should be an interesting workout. Plan on setting some personal records on Yates Rows.

Quote of the Day: "We don't need no education..."

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    What are you working for?
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Mitch- Whatcha mean, as in my job, or as in what is my goal?

Size or strength?

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Thats great news about your pec. Swell workout also.

Mitch- Right now, my goal tis strength. I'll be in a calories surplus so I'm sure I'll put on some size, but I'm going to try to keep weight gain slow.

Stack- Thanks man.

great news about your shoulder!
    The world acording to prune

If you can't be a good example, at least be a terrible warning.

Nice workout El niño de squat.

If you are planning on doing assistance movements for squats and you are already doing heavy abs, do not leave out good mornings and glute ham raises.
    Move heavy weight, eat, sleep, repeat.
    Geniuses make complicated scenarios simple, morons take simple concepts and complicate them.

Good job at the tourney bro'. Also glad to hear the shoulder's ok.
    My Journal
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil,...Cuz I'm the baddest motherf***er in the valley!
    "The wait in the dressing room before a boxing match --that last hour -- would be enough to strip a man that never boxed before of whatever Pride, Desire, and Heart he THOUGHT he had" -John Scully
    "It takes no effort to be ordinary. Ordinary is not even a challenge. You can do nothing and be ordinary."- Bernard Hopkins

hell yeah squatmaster can get back to work.. that sounds great bro. awesome #s your puttin up now and 405 shall be yours
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

Hope when you get fully healed your bench undergoes the same transformation as your squat! Good job on squats, even if you went light.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Purple People Eater- Thanks man.

Gambit- Thanks man. I'm going to probably get rid of side bends and substitute either back extensions or good mornings.

Brute- Thanks bro. I was happy we played the way we did.

Lil Franco- Thanks bro, and I WILL get 405.

SW- Thanks man. I'm hoping I can finally get over my benching hump sometime in the future.

Food:

Meal 1- Glass of Milk

Meal 2- Baked Chicken, Chicken Sandwich, Rice, 3 Glasses of Milk

Meal 3- Egg Sandwich

Meal 4- Turkey Sandwich, Roast Beef Sandwich, 3 Glasses of Milk

Meal 5- Balance Bar, Glass of Milk

Workout- Upper Body 1

Yates Rows:

95lbs x 10
    115lbs x 10
    135lbs x 5
    155lbs x 5
    175lbs x 5
    185lbs x 5
    195lbs x 5 (+10lbs)

Benchpress:

95lbs x 10
    115lbs x 10
    135lbs x 5
    155lbs x 5
    165lbs x 5
    175lbs x 5

Rope Chin Ups:

BW x 6
    BW x 5
    BW x 5

DB Lateral Raises:

10s x 10
    15s x 10
    20s x 5
    20s x 5

Cable Crossovers (Bottom to Top, Weight Each Arm):

20lbs x 10
    40lbs x 10
    50lbs x 5
    60lbs x 5
    70lbs x 5

Actually VERY happy with today's workout. Only made one personal record, but considering it's my second day back doing back and chest, I was pretty stoked. Bench felt pretty strong even though I realize I've lost some strength. I have a feeling it's going to come back pretty quickly. The rope chins KILLED my grip, but I loved em. I could really feel the Yates Rows in my upper back. I was so pumped after this workout. Overall, definitely an intense workout.

Well, got up at 7 this morning and went to classes all day. Then worked from 2 to 9 tonight, after which I was FINALLY able to make the gym. Worked out till 10:45 or so. Pretty damn tired now that I'm back at the dorm.

Quote of the Day: "JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA."
    Last edited by Chubrock; 03-01-2005 at 09:39 PM.

sick w/o squatmaster... glad your back to being able to bench and what not.. i guess all these squats kept your other w/os strong
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

*Realizes he's only 10lbs away from Chubs bench*

P.S. awesome session1!!!

Nice dude. Rope chins? Hell yeah! Those kick ass on your forearms don't they?
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Franco- Thanks bro. It appears that the squattin helped maintain at least a good portion of my strength.

Mitch- HAHA realize that I left some in the tank because I don't want to push myself too hard...lol...and it's getting about time to shift into that extra gear.

Guido- Thanks man, and hell yea them things burned my forearms up.

Better look out, lol - you about to put the pedal to the metal and that is doing some because your schedule is real crazy...major props here, not many can pull it off.

Chubby Chicken no more, sho' 'nuff.

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Solid effort. Interesting group of exercises. And after a full day of work & class! Nice work!!

Coke- Thanks for the props man, but I haven't done anything special.

Stash- HAHA thanks man.

Wikked- Thanks man. I kinda like the randomness of my upperbody day.

Food:

Meal 1- Glass of Milk

Meal 2- Quart of Milk

Meal 3- Turkey, Roast Beef Sandwich, Veggie Enchilada, 3 Glasses of Milk

Meal 4- Turkey Sandwich, Roast Beef Sandwich, Fruit Cup, Quart of Milk

Meal 5- Turkey Wrap, Glass of Milk

Workout: Touch and Go Box Squats

*All squats done on a parallel box. Done touch and go style, as soon as I felt the box I was off.*

Squats:

135lbs x 10
    155lbs x 10
    185lbs x 5
    205lbs x 5
    225lbs x 3
    245lbs x 3

Put On Belt

275lbs x 2
    315lbs x 3 + 1 assisted (+1 rep)

Well the workout was pretty good. In the beginning I thought I was gonna set all kinds of personal records. As the workout went on, I found myself have less and less energy. It could be that I was working out in the morning before my classes, but I just didn't feel as energetic at the end of the workout. Oh well, I guess I can't always make huge gains heh. Form was on, intensity was up for the most part. Overal, I was pretty happy with todays workout.

Worked today after classes. Hopefully I can make up for lost sleep tonight. Had several very attractive girls come up and carry on a conversation with me today at work. Damn I LOVE my job.

Quote of the Day: "I'll have time to sleep when I'm dead."

rose colored glasses

nice work man...so where do you work?

Nice squats! This box is the one that is 3-4 inches above parallel right?