The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

New product question

Have you guys given any thought to selling a multi vitamin? I figure with all the different crap out there the two of you could easily come up with a superior and more affordable product. SOme thoughts I had:

It should be time realeased
    It should contain all esential vitamins for lifters, not just for everyday people
    It should be cheaper than the multi they sell at costco (everyone I know uses this)
    It should be either in a gel cap or of a size that is not so hard to swallow

Anyway, just a thought I had this morning. Keep up thw good work guys!

-Chris

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

A very good thought. We have actually been giving this serious consideration.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig Member
    a gel cap, time release multivitamin would be great! I currently take the Members Mark brand (house brand of Sam's Wholesale Club, similar to Costco) and while it's a GREAT multivitamin, it's also hard and bitter and I dread taking it cause of the taste/texture.

You could add the ingredients that make ZMA so popular to it. This way people can get a multivitamin as well as the benefits of the higher doses of zinc, magnesium, and b6.

Also there are certain vitamins that are beneficial when megadosed, maybe provide megadoses of those in the multivitamin. Vitamin E and C come to mind as
    vitamins that people often megadose.

Wannabebig Member
    That would be great. Then i could get all my supplements from this one line. All of them being cheap and effective.