The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Website/Program to track lifting progress?

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good website or program to track your progress in the gym? I have been using Fitday to monitor my diet, and was hoping to find something similar to track my progress lifting.

Thanks!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Burritos are the bomb for bulking!
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Deadlift: PR 1@440, Goal 1@450
    Squat: PR 1@375, Goal 1@400
    Bench: PR 2@275, Goal 1@300

I mess around with PHP and SQL databases as kindof a hobby.

I'd be interested in writting a script for a site that tracks progress and stats for people.
    I think it would be fun.

Assde from being able to track weight lifted (resistence, reps, and sets), measurement dimensions, body weight & bodyfat, what features would you like to see?

To do it online, it might be kinda fun to do it more like a journal, but for lifters.

So maybe it would be kewl to let people make daily posts about their workouts, and then add stats to their database.
    Last edited by zen; 04-02-2004 at 07:40 AM.

That sounds like it would be pretty interesting zen. BTW would anyone recommend that software irontrainer2, I would like something like this but i hate paying for software.

Shaver of Secret Places baldguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zen
    I mess around with PHP and SQL databases as kindof a hobby.

I'd be interested in writting a script for a site that tracks progress and stats for people.
    I think it would be fun.

Assde from being able to track weight lifted (resistence, reps, and sets), measurement dimensions, body weight & bodyfat, what features would you like to see?

To do it online, it might be kinda fun to do it more like a journal, but for lifters.

So maybe it would be kewl to let people make daily posts about their workouts, and then add stats to their database.
    Features I would like to see in that:
    1. Comparisons of date ranges. If you lifted 100# for 8 reps today, then compare that to different dates (1,3,6,12 months?).
    2. Maybe a line graph for progress.
    3. Total pounds lifted in any given set or exercise or session or timeframe. This would help for progression. (It's just also cool to realize you lifted 78 tons in one week).
    4. The ability to make it public or private.
    5. Maybe have user-defineable alarms if no progress has been made in "n" number of workouts.
    -Baldguy

Newest member of the WBBB

If God is a woman, he better wear a thong.

Hookt on foniks wurkd for me.

arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard...
    -BigCorey