The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

Lurker Posting Pics! 4/2/04 10 Pics!

hey guys, i'm just a lurker that never post. i read everything you guys say. but anyways more about me. i got a lot of pics.

Age 18
    5'7
    130 lbs
    Bf 7-8%
    Training : 1 year.

taken last summer.

NEW PICS!

comments welcome. currently bulking. it is a slow process.

i hate my biceps

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Are you sitting on the toilet in the second last pic?

Looks like you have trained hard, and I think if you can slowly bulk up you'll have an excellent physique.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Wannabebig Member
    thank you very much.

nah, i was in my friends bathroom. mine sucks for pics.

Lean with pretty good all around genetics. An excellent base to begin with to put on some size.
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Just looked like you were trying to break one off with the facial expression there.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Wannabebig Member
    i figured my body out with reps, sets, etc. execpt my biceps.

they will not grow

At age 18, and a fast metabolism you are going to need to eat one hell of a lot of food to bulk.

Oh and from your pics, I don't think your biceps are unproportionally small. They look "proper" for your size.
    Last edited by ElPietro; 04-02-2004 at 01:37 PM.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Wannabebig Member
    think so? right on.

Looks good. Good foundation.

Lookin pretty lean man.
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.

Wannabebig Member
    thanks guys!

keep it coming!

Quote Originally Posted by d3adp
    i figured my body out with reps, sets, etc. execpt my biceps.

they will not grow
    Are you doing Squats? Too often I see young guys doing tons of isolation lifts and not doing the lifts that are gunna make them grow. You`ve been training for a short while now. Stop focusing on biceps, what I mean is dont do any curls or anything for a while. Focus on nothing but the core lifts, and do `em heavy for about 8weeks and see what happens !! And EAT, EAT, EAT. You will grow, I gaurantee it !!

6'1" 175
    Btw, on your biceps, be sure to use a full range of motion. When I was younger, I had a terrible form during my bicep routines and they didn't quite "fill" in right. Form is everything.
    Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f**king big television.

wants to be sexy
    wow ur face looks really different in eevry pic like its sumone elses lol

but nice back and nice chest they look real good, ur biceps dont look small but they dont seem as worked on only because u got a good chest and back. Maybe its just the light but it seems u shud work on ur abs more, i mean u look toned but i reckon because of ur little amount of fat u cud get good abs.

looking good

Wannabebig Member
    ok guys, stop hating the abs. i'll get pics today.

On the Road to Redemption. Ironman_1964's Avatar
    I weighed the same at 18, you look good.
    What am I on?
    My back for the bench press.
    My feet for the squat.
    What are you on?

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Yea you do, good job man.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

looking good bro...but r u sure ur 7-8%bf???

back is very impressive. 5'7 130lbs? you look bigger than that in those pics IMO.

keep up the good work