The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

April Fools pranks

I work with someone who called a friend of a friend (so they wouldn't recognize the voice) and told them that they had to report for a random drug test at the end of the day.

I thought that was pretty knuts, any of you guys do or hear any other good ones?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Jack's Utter Surprise Saturday Fever's Avatar
    My pal told me he was gay, I told him it was such a relief to find out cause I've had a huge crush on him for years. He panicked. I got the better April Fools joke.

SF: 1
    SF's Pal: 0

Wow, that was a big risk you took. What if he was being truthful, and lost control giving you a big wet one right on the spot.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Jack's Utter Surprise Saturday Fever's Avatar
    Wow, you just forced a mental image into my head and now my mind's eye is blind. Thanks a lot!

Lol
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

Banned

Howard stern

Oh man i was lisnteing to howard stern every morning and yesturday he changed his voice and said that howard stern left the radio funny funny

Quote Originally Posted by Saturday Fever
    My pal told me he was gay, I told him it was such a relief to find out cause I've had a huge crush on him for years. He panicked. I got the better April Fools joke.

SF: 1
    SF's Pal: 0

HAHA, your friend got pwn3d!

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    ^^^^^

Good one SF
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

that's brilliant SF!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturday Fever
    We all know what REALLY happened...

SF's Pal: We have been friends a long time, SF so I thought you should know the truth. Im ghey.
    SF: OMG me too. Lets hop on the next flight to San Fran and get married.
    SF's Pal: You sick bastard it was just an April Fool's gag!
    SF: Huh? What day is this? Ohhhh yeeaaahh, well, uh I was just kidding too..
    SF's Pal: Okaay.. well do you think you could take your hand off my leg?
    SF: Screw you man, you tricked me into saying that. You better not tell anybody!

LAFF

Lol
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.

Milk, Milk, Milk JeffWillConquer's Avatar
    I downloaded this prank call that was funny. This guy pretending to be a man's boss calls the man's wife and tells her that her husband has been fired. She gets all pissed off and complains about how he was so good for the company and asks why he was fired. The fake boss tells her it was because he was having sex with his secretary on the job. She gets 10 times more pissed off and goes on a rant about throwing his clothes out the window and all this crap. Right before she hangs up she says "good, now i don't feel so damn bad about f**king his brother". Click.

Ouch.
    Growing
    Height: 5'11

A friend of mine lives with some costudents on a buildings second floor and he got up at 5 and put plastic cups with water all over the stairs. like all full of em.

You all might not think this is funny, but my roomie had the flu earlier this week and she ended up going to the Dr because another roomie gave her a cold and needed some antibiotics. While She called her bf that night as she always does and told him about how she had to go to the health center. No biggie, except that she decided to tell him that the reason why she has been so sick is because she is pregnant. She went on and on about how they sent her for an ultrasound and she saw the baby, etc.

Of course he freaked out, we all were laughing, one of the best pranks yet.

Banned
    that's just cruel.

Damn, I'd be mad.
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.

We built a cinderblock wall in front of the only door to an apartment where 4 friends lived, at 3 in the morning while they slept, and when they thought we were out of the country.

That was pretty good.

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    I was at the dentist and they were taking a mold of one of my teeth which was to be capped. I was in a huge hurry, so I wanted to do it once and be done with it. I didnt move, didnt do **** for five minutes while this disgusting purple sludge hardened in my mouth and drool and sweat formed a large puddle on my chest, streaking down the little bib they gave me.

The assistant takes it, disappears for a little while and comes back, saying 'We have to do another one. There was a bubble in it.'

I yell out 'Thats ****ing BULL****!' right in the office (which was full of clients in chairs in the other workstations) and she looks at me like I slapped her across the mouth and says '..a...april fools?'

Yeah. She got me pretty good I guess. But I got to yell at someone, so we both got out pretty well in the end.

WannaBeBigToo
    HEard one on the radio on the 1st, something about Pets by mail.com

if you order your pet, you get a free monkey or something like that.

in the morning it was quite believable but as the day went on, you figured it out
    If you wish to speak with me, email me at encino "@" telus . net

Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 190lbs
    Waist: 32"
    Chest: 50"
    Arms: 17 1/4"