The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

First time poster and its a question from the woman.

Hey guys. This is my first time posting here and Im asking a Q for my girlfriend. I didnt know what to search for so I am just going to ask.

She has an incredible amount of natural anabolic hormones in her body, I believe this is from a horse back riding instructor putting her on AAS without her realy knowing it through her puberty. specificaly at the ages 9, 10, 11. Now she builds muscle VERY quickly she can leg press over 1000 Lbs. (shes only 5' 4") .

She wants to get in shape, lose weight but she can not find any routine in which she does not bulk we brought her caloric intake down to about 1200-1500 a day already. I was wondering if you have any advice and recommended supplements, I was thinking of cutting aids. Thx. guys.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Banned
    if the calories are low enough, she shouldn't be able to gain weight.?

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jugheadkills
    if the calories are low enough, she shouldn't be able to gain weight.?

No she is not reakky gaining weight but she is gaining muscle and she already has plenty.

people leg press thousands of pounds, that doesn't mean poop but it is great if your goal is spinal injuries! ...how much can she squat ATF...

Does she still take the anabolics? If she stopped, then the effects (gaining mass), will wear off. The only way she will bulk is if she eats more and lifts heavy. If she want's to lose weight and not bulk, then keep calories low and don't lift. Have her do more cardio and plyometrics.

Lifting heavy alone does not make you big, especially in women.
    Burritos are the bomb for bulking!
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Deadlift: PR 1@440, Goal 1@450
    Squat: PR 1@375, Goal 1@400
    Bench: PR 2@275, Goal 1@300

Wannabebig Member
    cool thanks for the advice guys. No she does not take anabolics anymore she just can gain muscle naturaly I guess she is focusing on cardio right now she is just afrai her legs will get to big they are already pretty jacked. I tried to tell her that female naturally have strong leg muscles but she didnt buy it.

Well most of a women's strength is in the lower body. It's just they way they are built.
    Burritos are the bomb for bulking!
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Deadlift: PR 1@440, Goal 1@450
    Squat: PR 1@375, Goal 1@400
    Bench: PR 2@275, Goal 1@300

who know though it might have affected the hormonal system during development and that could still cause noticable effect. i am just speculating but taking steroids during puberty is different than after puberty as most do.