Thread: Diet for 15 year old.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar

Diet for 15 year old.

How important is a diet for someone in Grade 9 (15). I can eat what I please, and as much of it without gaining much weight at all. The weight factor is no problem for me. But are their other reasons I should go on a diet?
    Last edited by Shnoop; 04-06-2004 at 04:24 PM.

Be strong. Live Long.
    By eating the right foods, you would have a better health. You won't be depriving your body out of nutrients and YOU will feel better. Your body would have enough energy to perform at any sport ( depending on what diet you are in) and it will help you grow healthier. I play sports (soccer) and in order to perform at my best for the 1:30 hour at the game I must eat enough healthy foods to give my body the energy it needs to last till the end. By eating the right foods it will help me to recover at a faster rate and if I have any injury it will cure faster. For me, by following a clean diet helps me to play better. YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER HEALTH.

Well im hoping to become a pro wrestler, so I guess my diet even at this age is important. Aight, thanks for your help buddy . Anybody else?
    Last edited by Shnoop; 04-06-2004 at 05:17 PM.

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    Shnoop:

you want to BULK...

do a search here for that

Im guessing what you mean is, if I want bulk I need to eat right. I got ya

Be strong. Live Long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnoop
    Im guessing what you mean is, if I want bulk I need to eat right. I got ya
    If you want to bulk you gotta eat right and EAATTTTTTTTTTT. Do a search on this forum u will find lots of info.

F* eating right, your 15 and you wanna bulk- eat whatever you can in terms of calories- eating clean may be best, but if your gonna eat 2000 cals of clean vs. 4000 of junk (not all candy obviously) by all means go ahead an eat fast food.
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

I cant eat fast foods, I have a small case of acne. I eat little to no processed meats and I eat no fried foods. I currently do eat pretty healthy, lots of fruits and veggies, lots of meats, and little junk. Its just that when your 15, their is so much junk (cookies, coke, etc.) thats right infront of you. Anyways, thanks everyone for the help. Anymore?

dude.. ur 15.. and you want to be a pro wrestler.. forget about being fat.. forget about acne.. you're at the perfect age to start... start pounding down double whoppers.. you'll put on size like non other at ur school...
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

That stuff doesnt make you have acne- i'm 15 too man, im in the same situation except im on the antibiotic right now- go to a doctor an tell then u have acne flareups- i would get acne intensely if ONE night went by where i didnt wash my face with benzoyl peroxide, and then put BP lotion on it- now, i can just use stridex's and put lotion on it and its great!
    It's a myth that those foods cause acne- ask anyone, its all in your mind. Acne is caused by hormones which cause more oils to be secreted in your pores which catch bacteria and start multiplying like crazy.. not by Mickey D's
    6'0 - 176lb
    ~14% bf

Quote Originally Posted by body
    - women eat cream cakes when you are not looking and have chocolate in hiding places. There are no journal articles to refernce this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstarke
    I found that while my friends were good at drawing or skating i was good at moving heavy objects.

Tyrell man, thanks for that advice. I had been going off and on these "oil" diers for awhile because I wasnt sure if it caused it or not. If you have AIM or MSN, is it cool if I ask you some questions?

Grasshoppa
    Hell, I eat clean. I'm 23 and I break out pretty regularly. Sucks too cus it goes into clear mode, then all of a sudden a really bad break out.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

Agreed, diet does not have an effect on acne. There have been some good threads on acne treatment, check out the general health forum.

Personally I would say take advantage of your raging hormones and metabolism and just eat watever you want. The key however is to eat a LOT.