Thread: My Reviews

My Reviews

After trying most of the products from AtLarge i am ready to give a review.

Speed of delivery is unbelivable i have never waited more than two days for an order. Another great fact is that when i had questions i just PM Chris and was responded to within an hour or two at most.

Nitrean= very impressed with the choc flavor and the easy mixibilty of the product. I used to use Eclipse for my whey but since getting Nitrean i will only get from here.

Creatine=This is the only company that i have ever ordered Creatine from so i cannot compare it to others. But what i have always read was how hard Creatine is to mix and get down. But i have no problem with this product.

Opticen=My wife uses this product every morning for an MRP. She is always running late so this is her way of making up time. She throws it in a blender w/ a banana and two tabl of natty peanutbutter and she is full till lunch.

So i must say thumbs up all

Thanks for the review and I am glad you are happy with the products!

We appreciate your orders, thanks!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Ditto!