The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

WWE and Steve Austin part ways

WWE and Steve Austin part ways

After months of negotiations, the WWE and Steve Austin have been unable to come to terms on a new contract and as a result have mutually agreed to part company.

Both parties have left the door open to work together again in the future and the WWE wishes Steve the very best in his future endeavors.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

well, he wasn't wrestling so he isn't much of an asset to the company. his entertainment value has fallen since he was just a "GM".
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Meh, I was never a fan of Austin. Don't see the appeal personally.

the fans go NUTS for austin....what he was is a legend, so his presence alone is entertainment for devoted wwe fans, sorta like hogan. hogans return as mr america he didnt do much, but his presence was what got the ratings, people LOVE him, people WANT him around. austin will be back, i recall him and bischoff having teams of fighters not too long ago and if austin lost he was to retire if bischoffs team lost austin was to be able to attack other wrestlers that pissed him off w/o having to be physically provoked. the result was austin team lost, and no more than a month later whoopdee do, austin was back. i lost alot of respect for him, he welched on a deal, he is not a man of his word. so ya im sure he'll just welch out again like he did in the past...he'll be back.

I've been a fan of wrestling for over 15 years... and I've come to learn something... everyone comes back eventually...

As much as I liked Austin (when he was wrestling... ), lately he had become for a "Tool" then anything else... I din't give a rats ass about his "sherif" gimmic.. so I don't really care if he's gone for the time being...

The only thing I regret was never seeing a Hogan / Austin match at WM... that would of been the true ICON vs ICON.. not Rock and Hogan...

ahh well.. what can you do?

_8_

o and one more thing about austin, anyone else notice how he always has confederate flags on his shirt on his monster truck on his cars? what is he a white supremist? everyone knows what the confederate flag stands for...

Quote Originally Posted by AzBboy
    everyone knows what the confederate flag stands for...
    Please enlighten me on what it stands for, will you?

On topic ~> I like Austin a lot, and always have. I'm sure he'll be back in the future.
    Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"

Quote Originally Posted by AzBboy
    o and one more thing about austin, anyone else notice how he always has confederate flags on his shirt on his monster truck on his cars? what is he a white supremist? everyone knows what the confederate flag stands for...

You are ignorant.

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Austin is the true superstar of wrestling. Bar None.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Austin is an @ss off television. He's already been arrested for beating his ex wife Debra and he's in trouble with the law again for beating his new girlfriend.. I really don't think the WWE needs that kind of a person in their company.

That's low.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Quote Originally Posted by CBates
    Austin is an @ss off television. He's already been arrested for beating his ex wife Debra and he's in trouble with the law again for beating his new girlfriend.. I really don't think the WWE needs that kind of a person in their company.
    The charges for abuse of his girlfriend was dropped once it was proved that she was lying

That's what she gets for not having his dinner ready.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

This coming from a redneck, you're just being biased.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Quote Originally Posted by PowerManDL
    That's what she gets for not having his dinner ready.
    She also forgot to shine his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianHomer
    Austin is the true superstar of wrestling. Bar None.

I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by DokterVet
    I don't see it.
    Only one word... opinion.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Wannabebig Member
    Well his popularity dropped a lot. You don't see the whole bldg going wild when they see Austin coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by DokterVet
    I don't see it.
    Ever see when he sprayed Vince and Shane with beer from a beer truck?

^^^OMG!!!! That was a ****ing classic moment!!!

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonl
    Ever see when he sprayed Vince and Shane with beer from a beer truck?
    I remember that very very well. Hehehe. But his act right now is getting really old.

I liked Austin. I just hated how the fans wouldn't shut the **** up when he was talking. Why do they scream after every damn thing he says anyways? I must've missed the episode where that got started.
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by JD77
    I liked Austin. I just hated how the fans wouldn't shut the **** up when he was talking. Why do they scream after every damn thing he says anyways? I must've missed the episode where that got started.
    WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by ogarchamplin
    WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by ogarchamplin
    WHAT?
    "If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr

"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
    Patrick Murray.

Don't mistake kindness for weakness.