Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banning low riding pants

Banning low riding pants

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...L&SECTION=HOME

I thought this was funny. While were at it lets ban hats on crooked and stupid visors on upside down. Don't they know how stupid they look.
    Seriuosly this is a waste of time.

personally I have a few female friends that wear their pants a little to low, constantly revealing the sides of their gstrings...I find it quite unattractive myself...
    call me crazy

"I'm sick of seeing it," said Shepherd, a first-term legislator.
    Then don't look, assface.

Land of the free
    "As far as drugs were concerned, all my bodybuilding heroes were on everything but roller skates."

In Memphis, it is illegal for a woman to drive by herself, unless a man is walking or running infront of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists.

Quote Originally Posted by BCC

Land of the free
    That's no excuse for you wearing your Daisy Dukes. Culoface.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

skinny white boy
    wow. some crazy stuff going on in america these days. between the FCC and these activist political figures with no respect for the country.

"The bill would punish anyone caught wearing low-riding pants with a fine of as much as $500 or as many as six months in jail, or both."

Murderer: "what are you in for?"

Cheerleader: "my underwear was showing"

That is one of the dumbest things ever. 6 months? Think of other crimes that get you 6 months. I think they may be a little worse then having your pants a little low.

Wannabebig Member
    Training is tough, deal with it!

"you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose,but you can't wipe your friends under the couch."

"I can think of a lot of workers, plumbers, who are working and expose their buttocks ..."
    AHAHAHA... workman's smile!
    Burritos are the bomb for bulking!
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Deadlift: PR 1@440, Goal 1@450
    Squat: PR 1@375, Goal 1@400
    Bench: PR 2@275, Goal 1@300

Idling
    Quote Originally Posted by mister guy

oh what the holy hell is that about. That is stupid

Quote Originally Posted by BCC

Land of the free
    Exactly.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Not Big Enough

“Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick.” — Bruce Lee

Does anyone else find it funny that they're passing public decency laws in the home of Mardi Gras?

Ironic is more like it. Dunno why asscracks are the issue? How about all the flashing? I figured that woud bother them more.
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Banned
    I think the law will fail but it's a testament to the idiocy of politicians that it's even tabled

personally I'm against lowrider pants unless they're on a girl who weighs less than 110lbs. all too frequently they are worn by potbellied young thangs with an ass like a load of potatoes that has been shoveled into the pants... nastay!

What a stupid as ole.
    Last edited by Beebs; 04-23-2004 at 01:44 PM.

Banned
    thats gotta be a joke.....

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan
    I think the law will fail but it's a testament to the idiocy of politicians that it's even tabled

personally I'm against lowrider pants unless they're on a girl who weighs less than 110lbs. all too frequently they are worn by potbellied young thangs with an ass like a load of potatoes that has been shoveled into the pants... nastay!

My sentiments exactly. Why is it always the tubby ones that squeeze into that crap and everything bulges right around the top of them. Then they throw on a short but extremely tight shirt and the bra straps cause Grand Canyon like trenches all across their backs and an extra set of "back boobies" behind their arm pits.

Could be worse though, I hear parachute pants are becoming popular agian.
    Tuef = "I need to get my ego stroked more often."

Grumpy has been saving his parachutes since his breakdancing days.
    Last edited by Max-Mex; 04-23-2004 at 02:30 PM.
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Banned
    let me clarify my previous post. I have been scolded.

I'm not saying all women over 110 look fat.

I am saying that IN MY OPINION, lowrider pants look best on very skinny women... thsi is because with very skinny women they have very small asses, which can carry off the ultralowrider pants without showing crack

not every girl over 110 has an ass like a sack of potatoes

but the ones that do SHOULD NOT WEAR THOSE PANTS.

clear now?

its hard to buy pants that ARENT low cut jeans
    and when you can find a "regular" pair... the shirts you can buy are too short, so it looks like youre wearing low cut jeans anyways
    girls clothing is a huge pain to buy. the shirts are made too short and the pants are made too low. so its kinda hard to cover yourself up.
    it takes me forever to find a pair of pants that arent too low.. and dont have glitter or butterflies all over them. otherwise, i have to wear a belt...
    plus i wear long guy shirts anyways so my lumpy potatoes dont fall out of my pants

if they dont want girlies wearing these kinds of clothes, maybe they should just stop making those kinds of pants.

My legs are too short for normal pants. lol...Honestly, I *have* to wear the lowrider pants or else the pant legs are 8 inches too long...but I mean, my "thong" (yeah right, im going to wear a little pink stringy thong to school) doesn't show...I wear shirts that cover me up, and I don't wear the lowriders that are so low that you see ass crack even when you're standing. lol...There's a girl at my school who wears them so low you can see pubic hair and about an inch of ass crack. It's kinda gross.

Anyway, banning them? lol...that's weird.

SIDENOTE: I don't think you have to be ultra skinny to wear low-rider pants...I mean, I'm 125, I wear them, I don't have ass-cheek/handles hanging out the top...and if i did, you wouldn't see it...I'm a hoodie girl. lol...Then again, mine aren't the super low pants...they're lowER, but they aren't LOW low. Ahh...what am I talking about? My pants are comfy. End of story. lol

EDIT: After speaking to a girl (something I don't do too often), I discovered that I don't actually wear low-rider pants. lol...Oh Heather...I'm so fashion-ignorant. By low-rider pants, I just thought you meant they weren't grandma style pants.

...It's friday, give me a break. heh
    Last edited by Chicker; 04-23-2004 at 02:59 PM.
    -------------
    Heather

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan
    let me clarify my previous post. I have been scolded.

I'm not saying all women over 110 look fat.

I am saying that IN MY OPINION, lowrider pants look best on very skinny women... thsi is because with very skinny women they have very small asses, which can carry off the ultralowrider pants without showing crack

not every girl over 110 has an ass like a sack of potatoes

but the ones that do SHOULD NOT WEAR THOSE PANTS.

clear now?
    Ouch! Kimp and Chicker do have a point Cal. Pants nowadays are made for guys (no hips, flat ass). Not much a girl can do other than wear whatever they can. My wife has a horrible time finding jeans. She prefers to wear my jeans sometimes because of the baggy fit. Even at stores for plus size women, it's still the same thing. Women have curves but designers seem to forget this.
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Also, is it me but aren't most high end designers gay? It seems that they are looking for females who look more like guys than women. Why are gay men deciding what women should look like?
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Exactly, pants in the women's section are designed for long-legged women with no hips. I have short legs, and while my hips aren't that big, they're there. On most pants, the butt/waist is wayyyyy too tight and the pant legs are wayyyyy too short. The lower fitting pants are the only way to accomodate...plus, when you sit, they don't stab you in the gut like some of the higher pants...which leaves you permanantly doing a vacuum pose if you want pant-legs that are only 4 inches too long as opposed to 8 inches too long. lol...Apparently, according to the fashion industry, girls that are 5'3 are supposed to have 24 inch waists. Yeah right.
    -------------
    Heather

I hear J-lo is sorta solving that problem (since she gots mad back). Not sure what her jeans are like, but they must cost major $$. I doubt anything with her name on it is cheap.
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals