The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Just a little guy

Newb, here's stats. Looking for advice....

Hey everyone, I just signed up today.
    I have always wondered if they had competitions for little guys?
    Not sure if I would ever bother going in one but it would give me
    something ot look into and strive to wrok harder for.
    Some info:
    Hieght: 5'11
    Weight: 157lbs
    Body Fat: 7.1%
    I seem to be a little lucky, I do not take anything a far as protien or any kind of supplement. I just eat alot. I think I have really good definition and size, especially for someone who has only been working out for a year or a little more. I can't figure out my weight though, it is so low yet I am twice the size and can lift twice as much as some of my friends who are around 170lbs.
    Also, see all these posts and so many people have different routines, so I guess it's up to me to find what works, but one thing I always have wondered is, what is too much? or too little? in terms of how many times a week to go to the GYM? I like to go around 5 times usually, Arms & Pecs one day, Back & traps another, then legs, then one day of cardio and the last usually whatever feels like it can handle more.
    Last edited by BigJeepNate; 05-11-2004 at 12:08 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Just a little guy
    Usually do 3 sets of each exercise, using heaviest first to 8, then lowering the wieght a little with each set after

They do have bbing contests that you can enter. They will have a weight class that you will fall under which most likely would be the lightweights since youre 150 and will diet into the 140's maybe the high 130's since you're low on BF anyways.

As far as your attendance in the gym, well that all depends on what you can handle. personally I"m in there 6 days a week. I do my major body parts by themselves. I.e. chest alone, back, arms, shoulder, legs. I used to dble up on chest/back, shoulders/arms, legs/abs. But that got to be too much and I wasn't growing.

If I posted my routine I"d get flamed so I'll refrain from posting it right now.
    Stats:

B: 440
    S: 685
    D: 595

5'10 215-220 during cut 230-235 off season

8-10%BF