Get in touch with social services/social worker-they can intervene, assess the situation and remove you and you family from the house and even remove your dad if neccessary. its up to you to protect yourself and your family-DON'T CALL YOUR DAD'S BLUFF-the last thing you want to do is be confrontational/antagonistic with him-he needs help.