Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever think about releasing a multi-vitamin?

Wannabebig Member

Ever think about releasing a multi-vitamin?

I don't know much about what makes any multi-vitamin better than any other, all i know is that my dad orders me the 'athelete's formula' from Puritan's Pride. Considering your nitrean and creatine though, i'd take alot more pride in my vitamins if they came from your company.

Have you guys ever thought about making a multi-vitamin based on your other products? You know: solid, versatile, effective, and cheap?

Yes we have and we will probably come out with one by the end of this year. Thanks for the compliment and your input.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Its a good suggestion and something that myself and Chris have actually talked about.

We are definately interested in some kind of "athelete/bodybuilding" multi vitamin. I.e strong in the areas it would need to be for bodybuilders and atheletes.

Right now its merely an initial cost issue. There are quite a few products we would like to release, but along with launching a new product comes a fair amount of initital cost. We aim to launch the new Thermocin at the end of May and we actually have plans to launch an exciting new product some time after (hopefully not too long!). Selected moderators have already trialed this supplement (we'll call it product x for now ) and we are very pleased with the results, hence deciding to release it eventually. We'll be issuing details in due time.

Thanks for suggesting though, its definately in our plans.

Thanks for ordering through At Large Nutrition also. We appreciate it!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Wannabebig Member
    I've only ordered once so far b/c i'm still waiting for that huge jug of Nitrean to finish itself off! But i'll be coming back for sure.

Whatever it is, I want that "product x"
    <Hopes it isn't an estrogen boosting formula.
    j/k.
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

i've ordered 6 bottles of the old thermocin and 1 jug of nitrean from you guys. i will intend to buy more, and hopefully i'll be interested in your so-called product "x."

yes also interested in what "product x" is and excited because i know it will be quality and have results when coming from ALN...

"Squats make the ghetto booty"-Me
    "No matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max"-bIgHwN86
    "Reach for some self discipline."-Holto

any hint as to what product x is? fat burner / muscle gainer / nitric oxide thing?

225lb @ 17% bodyfat, currently cutting
    Current lifts while cutting (all raw): bench 275x4, squat 365x8
    Estimated current maxes: 300 bench / 450 dead / 450 squat
    Competition / Gym PRs (from March 08)
    Bench: 325 raw / 385 loose shirt
    Deadlift: 450 raw ADFPF 04/26/08
    Squat: 405 raw

It made me a much better dancer.

It also folded my laundry.

Squats work better than supplements.
    "You know, if I thought like that, I'd never put more than one plate on the bar for anything, I'd never use bands or chains, I'd never squat to parallel or below, and I'd never let out the slightest grunt when I lift. At some point in your lifting career (assuming you're planning on getting reasonably strong and big), you're going to have to accept that most people think you are some kind of freak." -Sensei
    "You're wrong, and I have a completely irrelevant pubmed abstract that may or may not say so." - Belial
    I has a blog.
    I has a facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Stagg
    It made me a much better dancer.

It also folded my laundry.

product x is a hot girl.
    Last edited by budlight; 05-10-2004 at 11:20 AM.

Yup, and it's called HomeYield in a Bottle.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by ElPietro
    LOL!

Do that voodoo that he do
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPietro
    THE choice for drag queens everywhere!
    Be a man. Be awesome at it. Be proud of it. Beyond the Barbell

"Borris is correct. That sounds logical if you ask me."
    -galileo

Just an update guys.

The Multi Vitamin might just be a little sooner than we originally thought. Its something we have recently decided to actively pursue, as opposed to it being on the back burner.

We'll keep you updated.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Hulk, any idea when more info on product x will be released? This product x talk is driving me crazy!!

These sort of things are supplier driven, so they are somewhat out of our hands. That said, I think we expect it to be released sometime within the next 2 months.

I will drop a bit of a hint about product X. It has been shown to increase endurance and strength. It also reduces joint pain and greatly reduces DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscular Soreness). It's level of effectiveness, in our opinion, is on par with creatine. It will be one of the very few products on the market that truly produces an ergogenic effect.

One more hint, there is no other product like it on the market. It will be a revolution in the sports supplement industry and I predict other large supplement companies will be selling the product within months of its release by us.

couldn't you just piggy back on another companies multivit, slap on a different label, pay them a premium for manufacturing/bottling, falsify the nutritional makeup (thats not a regulated thing since its a supp correct?, and call it a day?

Quote Originally Posted by geoffgarcia
    couldn't you just piggy back on another companies multivit, slap on a different label, pay them a premium for manufacturing/bottling, falsify the nutritional makeup (thats not a regulated thing since its a supp correct?, and call it a day?
    If they did that then they wouldn't be atlarge.. they would just be everyone else.

P.S. I want credit for suggestion the multi like 2 months ago!!
    Last edited by Shark; 05-11-2004 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason
    These sort of things are supplier driven, so they are somewhat out of our hands. That said, I think we expect it to be released sometime within the next 2 months.

I will drop a bit of a hint about product X. It has been shown to increase endurance and strength. It also reduces joint pain and greatly reduces DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscular Soreness). It's level of effectiveness, in our opinion, is on par with creatine. It will be one of the very few products on the market that truly produces an ergogenic effect.

One more hint, there is no other product like it on the market. It will be a revolution in the sports supplement industry and I predict other large supplement companies will be selling the product within months of its release by us.
    Will it do my laundry, as Paul suggested??

Nope, no laundry.

skinny white boy
    *will order multivitamin*

Dan and I have agreed to go ahead with the multi-vitamin. It will be a "training support" multi heavy in the vitamins and minerals which are most important to an intense training individual. We expect to release it within the next 2 months.

I'll definitely be ordering some of those.

skinny white boy
    I really like this idea. AST is the only company that has something like this that is well-designed that I've seen. Dunno though, maybe there isn't really a market for it.

Wannabebig Member
    will it just have stuff for people training, or will it be a good normal vitamin too, with just added emphasis on stuff for training?

Also, is it possible to make a time release multi?

-vasu