Thread: oops... big mistake w/nitrean

oops... big mistake w/nitrean

Oh MAN! I have been getting vanilla since my 1st nitrean order, its great stuff. This time I got chocolate, awesome flavor. Then I did something stupid... I mixed a scoop of vanilla with a scoop of chocolate... its SO ****ing good!!!! Mmmmmmm, choco-vanilla swirl... now I cant stop drinking it, Ive had like 6 scoops in the past hour and want more

Sincerely,
    Y2A - Nitrean Junkie
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

I wannabebig!
    haha i always like to mix mine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2A
    Ive had like 6 scoops in the past hour and want more
    Sounds like this could be an expensive mistake.

Cool, I'm gonna try that.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

maybe if the stuff was like $10 i'd mix 'em, but that does seem like one hell of an expensive mistake. gotta work on some of these oops's.

Wannabebig Member
    i did this same thing the day nitrean was delivered to me. i had to taste the chocolate...then i had to taste the vanilla ... then i had to mix them! then i had to sit and be full and not move for an hour

-vasu

Quote Originally Posted by blkwrx02
    maybe if the stuff was like $10 i'd mix 'em, but that does seem like one hell of an expensive mistake. gotta work on some of these oops's.
    It was only a mistake that night If I normally have a 2 scoop shake it will still be 2 scoops, just 1 of each instead of 2 of a single flavor. BTW, 2 parts chocolate and 1 part vanilla for a 3-scoop shake is even better.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

I wannabebig!
    you guys are so experimental! just drink the damn things! hehe

i guess when you have to consume that much protein daily, u get bored with it. i kno i do, so bored to the point where i might start mixing protein powders to get a new taste b/c i don't wanna go for the real choco-vanilla swirl ice cream. so instead, i guess its choco-vanilla whey. maybe i'll try blending protein w/ tequila, triple sec, sauza sour, and some ice and make a blended nitrean margarita, now there's a post-workout shake.

I look forward to the shake or two I have each day, its by far the best tasting thing I eat, its like a cheat meal every day.

Thanks guys, you are the best!

That is a cool idea, I will give it a go myself!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

i can't wait for the vanilla nitrean to show up at my door, too bad i only ordered one flavor.

I wannabebig!
    noone ever said you cant order another one

i will end up ordreing another one i'm sure. but right now i need that nitrean, i only have like another 4 scoops left of whey right now, that's like a day maybe a day and half's worth.

PM me and I can give you a tracking number for your order.

It takes about a week to get stuff to California (if that is where you are).

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Agree. Choc is too heavy taste wise. I've
    been mixing choc and van all along and it's
    great. My Opticen and Nitrean shakes are
    frequently the best tasting food I eat on
    any particular day.