I am an argumentative person with a temper who would get upset many times if things wouldnt get my way....

Just a few situtaions:

Once I was visiting a vet as I was freaking out when my cat came home with a big lump on her back that was full with puss and the [puss was coming out...

I took her to the vet right away being worried sick....The stupid clerk was asking me useless questions and making me wait a while even though there were no customers......I got so pissed and I started to yell and demanded immediate attention for my pet....Finally they took her in the back...

A week after I got a letter in the mail where I was told that due to my behaviour I was no longer welcome to their clinic...WTF??? I was being worried for my pet not getting attention when I thought she was in a critical situation...

One time my dog was acting lethargic and I got pissed at my wife for not taking him to the vet as I thought she was poisned or such....I started to get mad and yell as to why seh doesnt care about our dog...

A week ago I got into a averbal fight with her brother....

In my heart I am a good person but I think there are times when I tend to overreact ....

I just cant keep my temper in check, thus I was wondering if you guys could give me some helpful advice.