Thread: I need my abs back please i am beggin anyone out there to help me with my abs? anyone

I need my abs back please i am beggin anyone out there to help me with my abs? anyone

I need my abs back please i am beggin anyone out there to help me with my abs? anyone at all i need something to fix my abs back up i started eating better food i lost little weight but i need to work out my lower abs and my upper abs any ideas? i use the 6 second abs that helps a little but not really how many times should you work out your abs? how many times a week or days also how many reps or how long in min anything would be helpful please?
    My Journal CHECK IT OUT
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=41309

unemployed college grad jimlynch11's Avatar
    Is there a reason you need two threads about this?

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46251
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Phase: Bulking UP

Quote Originally Posted by jimlynch11
    Is there a reason you need two threads about this?

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46251
    He must need them real bad

And to answer the question, it's all about your diet
    Last edited by EdgarMex; 05-04-2004 at 06:06 PM.
    Edgar V.

So you don't wanna get big, do you?

----------------------------------------

"If your arm measurement is currently 13 inches, you are worrying about the wrong things. Quit comparing to others, quit worrying about little details, get your ass in the gym, work as hard as you can, then go eat something. Repeat until huge." - Paul Stagg

"There is no miracle "look good" diet/pill other than determination and commitment" - geoffgarcia

"Freaking lift to get bigger, or stronger, or better at your damn sport, and quit worrying about weather or not your arm is 16 inches or 16.2 inches." - Paul Stagg

"If you want to look like Brad Pitt go run a marathon or something." - Severed Ties

Beast in Training
    "Abs are made in the kitchen" Cardio should help for abs also. It's also about you BF%. Under 9 percent should be a 6-pack.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    You need them back? Hold on, let me find them. ****, Where'd they go!

lol, anyways... you need to have low, or lower body fat. Below 10% for sure. Crunches, bikes, russian twists... and dont do 3000 crunches everyday. Abs are like any other muscle. Sets of 10-15, and work abs 1-2 times a week. If you find crunches and such too easy, hold weight and stall in the middle.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

ok i am definitely going to try and yea i need two threads ahha i need more people responding and thanks ima try that ..
    My Journal CHECK IT OUT
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=41309