Thread: critque the hardgaining newbie

gonaherpasyphilaids

critque the hardgaining newbie

I started in Nov 2003 and started with the weight of 156ish lbs of bones and skin. So a solid 6 monthes of working out got me here to this point.

I'm around 180 now and I was going to do a small cut to get my abs showing a bit more for summer but screw that, I'd love to get to my 200lb goal and since I'm a hardgainer fat gain is pretty miminal. Just out of curiouslity, how long will 20lbs take on a good clean bulk? I dont really bulk hard and heavy, I take it pretty slow just making sure I get all the right nutrients and protien.

Anyway, since I'm at a plateau, I have to change up my routine big time and I'm just seeking some critisizm on what I should concentrate more on. You'll notice no leg pics, its because I've still got my chicken legs which will be the center of my new routine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eeek.. You only started a month before me but are completely kicking my ass!! Thanks for the motivation hehe

Killer shoulders, and you did stay lean... Awesome job!!!

Wannabebig Member
    Looking good man! Especially for only lifting since november!!! The only good advice i can give ya is keep eating alot and right, while training hard.

gonaherpasyphilaids
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyrulez
    Eeek.. You only started a month before me but are completely kicking my ass!! Thanks for the motivation hehe

Killer shoulders, and you did stay lean... Awesome job!!!
    Yeah I'm pretty glad I stayed lean, I was going to cut but after 2 weeks of this I said screw it and wait until I really have too since cutting wasnt as easy as I suspected.

lookin good bro, keep up the hard work and more progress will come day by day
    -=-* Losers make excuses - winners make it happen *-=-