Thread: can you loose muscle ? i think i lost some in my arms? this really wierd

can you loose muscle ? i think i lost some in my arms? this really wierd

can you loose muscle? it's wierd i feel that i lsot muscle in my arms especially hmm it's wierd because i work out 4 days a week 3 days rest 1st day i do chest back 2nd i do legs arms 1st i do stomach i rest 3rd i do stomach i rest and 5th i do stomach hmm i dunno i been working out for 3 months i mean i improved but i dunno i haven't gotten to much bigger with my arms my chest got bigger my abs are still weak no definition whats up with that my legs are getting bigger i dunno is it abnormal?
    My Journal CHECK IT OUT
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=41309

You can lose muscle mass. This is more a factor of diet than exercise. You may be overtraining and not eating enough. What's your diet like?
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

Footballer
    you may also see larger gains in those areas which make the gains in your arms seem lesser. some people make bigger gains in different areas.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

i eat about 5 6 times a day small meals i don't know my chest got bigger but to me it seems everything else got smaller it's wierd i dunno i been reasting 3 days i work out like if i do arms i do 5 sets and then i do my triceps also 5 sets of 12 chest 5 sets and i do that for everybody part. My diet i dunno i switch it up but in the morning i eat yogurt milk cereal bread eggs peanut butter lunch i eat a protein bar um then chicken steak and then like 3rd time i eat cheese ham and stuff like that dinner also chicken rice stuff like that
    My Journal CHECK IT OUT
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=41309