Thread: How important is it to get vegetables and fruits into your diet

How important is it to get vegetables and fruits into your diet

when your on wbb routine 1 trying to bulk? i try to get 1 g of protein per lb of bodyweight + 50-60 g and it seems like i have to eat protein meals all day long to reach that. ON top of not liking most vegetables and fruits, i dont have the stomach to eat them, what am i missing out on?
    Journal

Before you go to train everyday, think about the less fortunate and what they would give to just have the opportunity to be training like a madman.

"The squat rack is my church, the dead lift platform my temple."

Team Stocky - "It's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle."
    The Rawmighty Team Stocky.

The Chicken Mr'ga
    your missing out on the vitamins and minerals contained in vegetables.
    if your struggling to get enough protein in, id suggest getting a protein powder and having a few shakes here and there throughout the day to get you through.

try and eat as much vegetables as you can, and if you still think your not getting enough, you can always get a multivitamin to help get some more vitamins and minerals into your system.
    For every $1 you donate to the "buy Lude more weight plates foundation", you will help add 1kg to my 1RM.

<spam> Journal </spam>

Current Stats: 85kg @ 13.6%
    Goal: 87-88kg @ 8-9%
    Goal Due Date: 1/12/05

You should have a multi anyway and probably some E and B complex. At least a multi.

Quote Originally Posted by iLUDEd
    your missing out on the vitamins and minerals contained in vegetables.
    if your struggling to get enough protein in, id suggest getting a protein powder and having a few shakes here and there throughout the day to get you through.

try and eat as much vegetables as you can, and if you still think your not getting enough, you can always get a multivitamin to help get some more vitamins and minerals into your system.
    It's not just vitamins and minerals that you're missing. You also miss out on fiber and certain carbs. Granted, unless what you're eating is really starchy you're really not getting a huge carb benefit...ultimately your nutrition will just be lacking.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

260(-62) from 193 from 275
    the most important thing you are missing out on is phytonutrients

consider the fact that there are only a few hundred vitamins and minerals

there are over 100,000 phytonutrients found only in plants