The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Journal

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

Journal

Day 1 will begin 2morro starting Monday.
    Today is a practice day.
    I bought whey protein powder yesterday.
    and I slept at 10PM yesterday and woke up at 6AM today, I tried the whey protein in orange juice, it was okay, not bad, but next time i will use less protein and more orange juice and drink it twice.

Today I just want to get tired so I can sleep early and wake up 2morro early as well and then start everything.
    I also want to plan which days I will work out what on today.
    and all the nutrition stuff.
    FINALLY I SLEPT EARLY YESTERDAY AND WOKE UP EARLY, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO THAT FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS OR SOMETHING !!!!!!
    HOLY SMOKAMOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    WOOHOO!!

ok now i feel good.
    what now?
    ok.
    #1. PLAN YOUR EXERCISE
    #2. PLAN YOUR NUTRITION BASED ON EXERCISE AND WEIGHT.

Today is May, oh wait there is already a date.
    OK.

Today's stats:
    Height: couldnt tell, will check again 2morro
    Weight: 99.9 pounds, will check again 2morro in the morning, because this seems to be a mistake, i was like 95 or something just a few days ago, so i think this might be water weight or something else.

OUTCOME:
    To start exercising, eating properly, and sleeping well on a regular basis as a habit, and not focusing on any results for now except making PROGRESS and making this is a lifestyle, a habit. So its not like something "i gotta do", but its something "i naturally do" FOR FUN. this must become an addiction, like watching tv. Positive emotions MUST come from this, it must make me feel good.

ACTION:
    1. buy multivitamin mineral today.
    2*. plan your exercise.
    3*. plan your nutrition.
    4*. create a mindset or a list of things you must focus on to become motivated instantly. what do you NORMALLY already do in your mind that makes you want to put this area of your life into a priority? write them down so you remember and read them whenever u need motivation, until this becomes so much fun that motivation is no longer needed and this has become a habit and a lifestyle, THE WAY YOU LIVE.
    5.set a time for daily journal writing.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I wannabebig!
    people usually mix their protein with water or milk... anyways waht are your stats 99 lbs you have to be realllllllll short or awfully skinny, Anyways good luck.