Thread: Sunbeds?

wants to be sexy

Sunbeds?

Because I tend to still suffer from bad skin I am considering the idea of going to sunbeds, 12 x a year(i think thats the recommended "Safe" amount). I have heard it been said that sunbeds do help witht the skin because it dries them out, my only problem is that I jave very sensitive skin and do not turn brown, unfortunately i burn and turn red very easy but hopefully it will make my skin more weathered so when i do go away perhaps ill go brownish. So do u recommend this to do..have any of u experienced these and have they helped or not?
    Height- 5'11
    Weight- 175 lbs(15/05/04)

Cutting-24/05/04

Banned
    If you don't want to burn you're not going to lie in the bed for very long. Couple this with the fact that you're only going once a month and I don't see how this will help much. If you're afraid that tanning is bad for you, don't do it at all. If not, go AT LEAST once per week and make it worth your while.

I have been tanning for the past month getting ready for vacation to the beach. I tan fairly easy but dont burn too easy and started out in the beds at 12 - 20 minutes. (depending on bed)

My wife has very fair skin like your describing. She started off at 6 minutes and has worked her way up to 12 minutes (depending on bed) and she is starting to get a nice tan.

Why did I post:

It has helped my skin alot. Acne is subsided for the most part, but I did notice my skin will get more oily than it use to from time to time. Even the blemishes I do get are only slightly visible.

12 x a year? I tan every other day, will probably go ahead and continue the membership this year since we got such a sweet deal (the guys computers keep breaking and I fix them when I go in so they gave us a discounted rate) just to assist my skin. Probably slow down though to 2x a week after vacation.
    Tuef = "I need to get my ego stroked more often."

Numerous studies have been done on the dangers of tanning salons. Do some google research if you really want to know but be carefull!

frying skin under concentrated light is not that healthy -- but it does help clear up skin.
    i go once a week (maybe every 8 or 9 days if not every 7) - just to help dry my face out. my skin always looks good in the summer because of the sun exposure.

you need to decide what is more important to you: a good complexion now oor good skin later?
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~