Thread: left pec more developed than the right

left pec more developed than the right

So, this happen to anyone else? I can't really thing how it happened. Its not like I only do DB presses on one side.. there is easily 2-3 cm difference between the two unflexed.. any ideas how I can work the other one into shape? I guess I can just do db flies until the cows come home and the left one evens out.. but that will be awkward. Please give me some ideas.

2-3 cm's? To me, that seems like an insignificant amount to be worried about.
    Burritos are the bomb for bulking!
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Deadlift: PR 1@440, Goal 1@450
    Squat: PR 1@375, Goal 1@400
    Bench: PR 2@275, Goal 1@300

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    If you keep working both evenly, they should eventually even up or come close to it. I wouldnt train one over the other however, I heard that it is bad for you. (though I am being "sheepy" since I have no idea why)
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL