The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Banned

Various Arm Curl/Bicep questions. Advice plz?

After doing barbell bicep curls a couple of days ago, I've found that the part of my arm in front of the elbow - ie where your forearm becomes your bicep - is quite sore yet my actual bicep doesn't feel too bad. When curling, I was really strict and felt a good burn in the biceps but as they feel fine now I might try and up the intensity a bit, on the other hand i don't want to do any damage to what I presume must be some tendons or something.

I finished with a set of reverse barbell curls and during the exercise, I felt it working my forearms and biceps together. Could this be to blame? How do reverse curls rate? Tips for strengthening the arms?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Hey, The soreness where your experiencing in the lower part of your biceps is quite normal. I get that after heavy bicep days Feels goood lol If it hurts then give it a break but if its just sore enjoy the pump

Barbell curls and alternate seated dumbel curls are quite good for over all mass on your biceps. But barbell curls are the monster

Also for forearms, seated wrist curls are good and yes so are reverse grip curls...

just experiment and see what works for you

enjoy..

Banned
    Thanks, I usually do individual concentration curls while seated on a swiss ball or bench but now I just can't be bothered changing the plates around so much and try and do most exercises with a barbell. I'll stick with bb curls and reverse curls from now on I think - the soreness is probably an indication I'm strengthening a weak link in my arm strentgh.