Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lower Back

Quote Originally Posted by ogarchamplin
    i guess my dreams of being a powerlifter is over. Geez i had a career ending injury before i even had a career...lol
    Dont feel bad.
    I was making phenomenal progress for a natty.
    Probably because I took advantage of n00b gains to the fullest.

I unfortunately obtained a pinched sciatic nerve a few months ago. For some bizarre reason I thought it would be a good idea to do 450Lbs upright on trap machine. I wasn't ready for it yet. Jackass move on my part.

I'm more or less done w/going heavy and changed my goals from being gargantuan to being Big & Lean, as I cant lift as much weight w/the limiting condition. I also have to do back stretches every day.
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

Quote Originally Posted by AllUp
    Dont feel bad.
    I was making phenomenal progress for a natty.
    Probably because I took advantage of n00b gains to the fullest.

I unfortunately obtained a pinched sciatic nerve a few months ago. For some bizarre reason I thought it would be a good idea to do 450Lbs upright on trap machine. I wasn't ready for it yet. Jackass move on my part.

I'm more or less done w/going heavy and changed my goals from being gargantuan to being Big & Lean, as I cant lift as much weight w/the limiting condition. I also have to do back stretches every day.
    Do you feel that if i was wearing a weight belt that this would of never happened?