Thread: abs

Banned

abs

hey i have been lifting for 3 years im pretty built but have a little gut. how long do you think it would take to get some abs? running diets crunches and time? thanks

Well, totally depends on your bodyfat levels. From what you have said you sound in fairly good shape, probably sub 15%. You get to see abs from about 10% and below. But thats a really rough guide. Depends on how big your abs are also.

You could get from 15% to 10% in 8-10 weeks i rekon. Or from 12% to 7-8% in the same timeframe. Getting sub 7% is slower going by far though. I can highly recomend UD2 as a diet that will shed those kinds of levels of bodyfat in that kind of timescale whilst not stripping the muscle you have from your body. there are other diets (CKD, TKD blah blah). I believe the Gimp is having pretty good sucess on UD2 and Vido too. I think. Im on the bulk version of it so Im trying to gain muscle with little or no bf gain. Which im doing. Infact im losing a little weight. On a bulk. need to eat even more still.

EDIT: there are tons of folks here who cut up just fine without the use of any named diet. They do it simply with paying attention to what they are eating. im anal.

Augs
    Last edited by Augury; 06-24-2004 at 02:09 PM.

Banned
    thanks ya im just payin attention to what im eating and running

Leg raises ..... but don't lean on the pad.
    Saddam: "Bush is the real criminal"

I have shed tons of BF by doing a TKD, and doing 30 mins of cardio 4X a week. Do weighted sit-ups @ 8-10 reps, instead of hundreds of BW crunches.

Banned
    hey hercule im 16 5'10 and weigh 180 to lol do you have abs with that routine?