Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I dont get the whole "bulking" and "cutting" thing at all..

Drop some money on dumbbells or elastic-like bands(ones w/decent grips on both sides). With those two things you can mimic a lot of exercises that most would use a machine for. Worth every penny IMHO.

Picking up some resistance-bands this weekend.
    Last edited by AllUp; 06-10-2004 at 02:03 PM.
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LastTemptation
    I'm exercising my arms too. i want a Nick Lachey/Markey Mark look.
    Those guys actually have a decent amount of muscle on them. No, they're not anywhere near huge by bodybuilding standards, but I'm sure both of them workout regularly (and they probably work more than just arms and abs...).

Quote Originally Posted by Vido
    Those guys actually have a decent amount of muscle on them. No, they're not anywhere near huge by bodybuilding standards, but I'm sure both of them workout regularly (and they probably work more than just arms and abs...).
    :withstupi

Based on the stats you posted, it's going to take a lot of hard work to transform your body that much. Nick Lache has a decent build, and you're def. not going to get there doing a cut. Transforming your body to any serious degree usually requires a lifestyle change. I know that's probably the last thing you want to hear, but it's the truth. Get a full body routine/diet together and read in these forums for a while and learn more and you'll be on your way to your goals.
    Last edited by HahnB; 06-10-2004 at 06:26 PM.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock