Thread: TRUE Or FALSE?????

Wannabebig Member
    I've heard that after working out, you should wait about an hour before eating or drinking protein because you will lose more fat compare to eating as soon as possible! Please educate me.....

Hardcore, what else?
    If you're trying to put weight on, eat ASAP.

Not eating after a workout just leaves your body in a wasting catabolic state.

The calories you do burn following a workout from not eating right away would be minimal for fat loss.

Man, my third response to you this morning...you gots some good questions bro. Glad to help ya' out....
    Do NOT wait an hour to eat after training. Plain and simple you MUST refuel your body, especially after lifting. Eating a mixture of carbs, protein and fat will enhance muscle glycogen resynthesis instead of carbs alone. This, essentially equates to better recovery time.
    If you're just doing cardio and not lifting, then yes, you can wait a little while. Your metabolic rate will be elevated for a couple hours afterwards, and in the time you wait your body WILL burn fat as energy to keep you going. (thats where Degsta is wrong). My hope is that you read this and believe every word and act upon it. If you have any other questions about how/what to eat feel free to email me. Spidey

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."