Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: vomiting after heavy lifts...

With me, it only happened after my first Keto. like the 4th day I hurled in my mouth on leg day, I played it off and walked to the bathroom to empty-out the oral acid wash. Then I started LMAO as it reminded me of the familyguy episode where Peter says "That doesn't really work" and then puts fis finger down his throat and his face baloons up, full of puke.
    Last edited by AllUp; 06-15-2004 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Allup just pimped your ride.
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

I'm pretty sure its caused by lactic acid build up.
    "The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it." -John Ruskin 1819-1900

"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not
    become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into
    you." - Nietzche

Haha, wow, i'm not alone. The guy who owns the gym suddenly appeared with a mop and his girlfriend who yakes the money/makes the protein shakes with a glass of water as if by magic and he just told me to chill out in the changing room for a few minutes. There's service lol.

Perks of working out from home:

1) no one's there to see you vomit and
    2) if you look pathetic enough, the wife will even clean up the mess for you
    A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

res firma mitescere nescit