Thread: 4 week hold up

Banned

4 week hold up

hey guys i broke my thumb at football about 6 weeks ago. Before i broke it i was benching about 275-280. i got my cast off 2 weeks ago and have had 3 upperbody days so far. it seems like i lost 20 pounds off everything upperbody not including biceps or triceps. and im not gaining really. how long does it take for me to gain it all back. i weight 185 and was gaining fast b4 i broke my thumb.

my bench sets before was. 135*10,200*8,210*8,220*8,230*3 for flat bench and now doing 20pound less!!! any idea for a routine to gain my muscle back quicker.
    Last edited by SeinfeldGeorge1; 06-13-2004 at 04:24 PM.

Just keep pushing the weight , it should come to normal in a few weeks.
    I've had the same problem coming back from a torn ligament in my ankle , also happened at a football game , benching went down but i kept pushing it to the max , after 5-6 weeks i was back from where i came from.

Banned
    thanx

i've had 3 weeks off and i came back today and my warmup sets felt like i was pushing the world off my chest lol...

But after a few sets i was back to the usual me oh and my back is loads better now thanks to the chiropractor (she is nice)

Banned
    so you can do the same amount?? cause i no i dropped 20 pound on my bench.