The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

which protein would you take??

i know that chicken, beef, fish are whole meals so theyre the best source of protein in general. but then lets say you were traveling and you dont have the privilege of eating whole meals unless you go to a fast food restaurant which is really a last resort.

so these are the only foods you have with you right now:

- whey protein
    - skim milk
    - beef jerky

which would you take and why?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Whey protein and skim milk. Beef jerkey has a TON of sodium in it.
    "Color outside the lines"

Exactly... Jerky is TeH SuCk.

Also, if I was travelling, I would SURELY have some better protein sources in there.
    Last edited by AllUp; 06-15-2004 at 01:36 PM.
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

why wouldn't you bring protein bars with you if you were traveling? also nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts) have some protein in them so go with those. you'll get tired of whey w/ milk really quickly so you have to have some other sources of protein, and they don't have to be pure protein, they can have fats and carbs in them.

Quote Originally Posted by PiKappaWRX
    why wouldn't you bring protein bars with you if you were traveling? also nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts) have some protein in them so go with those. you'll get tired of whey w/ milk really quickly so you have to have some other sources of protein, and they don't have to be pure protein, they can have fats and carbs in them.
    whey shake is better than a protein bar because its the protein bar without the bar aka the calories.

i really dont like nuts because theyre so high in calories although they are healthy. i only eat nuts if i didnt get enough calories for the day which is very rare.
    Last edited by T_Chapman; 06-15-2004 at 01:47 PM.

unless you're cutting you wont really worry about a few extra cals from fat that comes in the protein bars or about the good cals you're getting from the nuts. personally, i like the fact that nuts are high in cals because i'm always looking for foods to get good fats from and they are a great source of them. so as long as you're maintaining or bulking then go w/ the protein bars and nuts and there are many more foods that i'm not mentioning, just look at the sticky "what a BB eats"